Robin Hood 1

A/N OKAY I KNOW I JUST FINISHED A DISNEY SHORT STORY IN THIS BOOK! BUT I WAS WATCHING DIDNEY MOVIES BECUZ I'M GOIN TO DIDNEY WURLD IN LIKE A WEEK AND WHILE I WAS WATCHING ROBIN HOOD I WAS LIKE, OH. MY. IRENE. ONESHOT. IDEA. So characters:

Robin Hood: Garroth Hood
Little John: Little Travis
Maid Marian: Maid Aphmau
Lady Kluck: Lady Katelyn
Prince John: Prince Garte
Sir Hiss: Sir Zane

OKAY NOW ONTO THE STORY! TOTALLY NOT LISTENING TO THE POKEMON THEME SONG! (HYEH HEH HEH)

~Garroth~

"Garroth, you're burning the soup again." Travis interrupted my daydreams. I blinked back to reality to see that he was right. I quickly moved the pot of soup off the heat and Travis walked over.

"Sorry Travis, guess I was off in my own world." I sigh, grabbing a wooden bowl and pouring myself some soup. 

"Thinking of Maid Aphmau, eh?" Travis asks, pouring himself some soup and sitting down next to me on the log.

"How can I not? Her beautiful amber eyes, perfect long black hair. It's enough to make any man go mad." I sigh again. Just thinking about Maid Aphmau gets my heart a'thumpin'. 

"Not me. Don't get me wrong, Maid Aphmau is beautiful. Just not my type. I prefer a girl who gives me a challenge." Travis chuckled. "Anyways, why don't you just go and marry her already?" I looked at Travis like was crazy.

"Oh am I just supposed to walk up to her and say 'oh remember me we were kids together? wanna get married?' Besides, she probably doesn't even remember me." I take a bite of my soup and immediately spit it out. "I can't even cook."

"Oh, how could she forget you? You're Garroth Hood! You're face is planted on every tree in Nottingham!" Travis exclaims, taking a bite of the soup. He spits it out as well, looking at it and me with an angry look. "But one thing is for sure, you can not cook." We laughed. But our laughter was interrupted.

"Garroth! Garroth Hood!" The priest of Nottingham called. 

"What is it priest?" I asked worryingly. 

"Prince-Garte-is holding a archery tournament!" He says between breaths. 

"Okay, what does that have to do with Garroth and I?" Travis asks.

"The winner of the tournament gets a kiss from Maid Aphmau!" The priest exclaims.

"REALLY!?" I jump up. 

"Really!" The priest repeats with just as much if not more enthusiasm. 

"Well, Garroth Hood over there is sure to beat any contestant!" Travis brags. 

"Oh, you flatter me too much." I laugh and give a bow.

"Here's the thing, if you go to that tournament, you're as good as dead Mr. MostWanted." 

"Not so fast, Little Travis. This is going to be my best performance yet!" I exclaim, shooting an arrow at the tree. I will do anything to see my Aphmau again.

~Aphmau~

I sigh as I plop down in the chair by the window. Sunset has always been thee most beautiful in Nottingham.

"Thinking about Mr.Outlaw?" Lady Katelyn asks. 

"You think he'll show up tomorrow?" I ask her, getting up and walking to my wardrobe.

"To see you again and have the chance of getting a kiss from you? He'll be the first one here." Katelyn jokes. I open my wardrobe and see the wanted poster of Garroth Hood. I sigh all dreamy like, looking at his piercing blue eyes.

"You think he remembers me?" I ask, not looking away from the wanted poster. 

"I don't think anyone can forget you. Even if they try." Katelyn places a hand on my shoulder. I look at her and give her a big hug.

"Thank you, Katelyn." I say to her.

"For what, Aphmau?" 

"For being my friend when no one would." I let go of the hug and smile.

"Anytime, anyplace. Now, get changed for bed. You got a big day tomorrow."