Truth or Dare

C'mon, y'all expected this coming. It's the staple of ALL oneshot books, Aphmau or not. 

One Saturday night, Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan invited the guys, Aaron, and Zane all over for one big End of Summer slumber party. 

Once everyone arrived, Katelyn suggested they watched a horror movie. 

Here's how everyone sat: 

Katelyn sitting in Travis's lap, Travis's arms wrapped around her waist. Aphmau sat between Garroth and Aaron, Kawaii~Chan sat next to Zane, Lucinda sat next to Laurence, and Nicole sat next Dante, her head leaning on his shoulder and his arm around her. 

After the movie, they ordered a feta cheese pizza with a butter cheese flavored crust and a deep dish pepperoni pizza. 

"Hey! Kawaii~Chan thinks we all should play Truth or Dare while we wait for Reese~Senpai to come with pizza!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. Everyone nodded in agreement, forming a circle. Travis sent down a empty root beer bottle in the middle. 

"Alright, we all know the rules. Lucinda casts a truth spell on everyone, so we all have to do the dares and truths. You spin the bottle, whoever it lands on, has to do a truth or dare. Afterwards, that person spins and we repeat. Everyone got it?" Everyone nods, and Travis spins the bottle. It lands on Katelyn, and a smirk grows on his face. 

"Blueberry, Truth or Dare?"

"Knowing you, I'm going with Truth." We all laugh at her jab. 

"That's fair. Okay, what are your true feelings toward me?" 

"I FREAKIN LOVE YOU!" Katelyn quickly put a hand over her mouth, the blush on her face turning deeper and deeper. 

"Awww, come here blueberry." Travis held his arms out, and Katelyn quickly jumped into his lap, his arms wrapping around her. 

"I love you too, Blueberry." He whispered into her ear. 

"OKAY ENOUGH YOU TOO! KATELYN, HONEY, SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Nicole screeched. Katelyn spun the bottle, it landing on Laurence. 

"Truth or dare, Laurence?" 

"Dare!" 

"Go run down the street naked screaming 'I'M THE SON OF CASTOR! BAWK BAWK BAWK'!" 

"Okay." 

They all got up and watched as Laurence ran down the street naked screaming the words. When they all got back in, they sat down and Laurence spun the bottle. It landed on Garroth. 

"Don't even ask me. Dare." Laurence grew a smirk, a smirk that was even bigger than Travis's.

"Oh really? Okay, Seven Minutes in Heaven with Aphmau." Aphmau and Garroth's cheeks turned red, while Aaron glared his demon glare at Laurence. 

"There is now way in He.." 

"We have to Aaron, Lucinda's truth spell?" Aphmau interrupted. "Don't worry, it all won't mean anything." Once Garroth heard this, his heart broke into a million pieces. It wouldn't mean anything? 

Aphmau led Garroth upstairs to her bedroom closet. The awkwardness was thick and uncomfortable. 

"So...." 

"We have to. I would never do anything if Lucinda didn't have a truth spell." 

"Well, let's take it slow then..."

"Okay." 

Aphmau wrapped her arms around Garroth's neck, while Garroth wrapped his around her waist. They both leaned in, their lips barely brushing. Aphmau closed the gap, pressing her lips to his.

Warning: Things be gettin steamy. If anyone of you have just a little bit of innocence, which I doubt you do, you have been warned.

Garroth kissed back, their lips moving in sync. Aphmau leaned back a little bit, while Garroth pulled her waist more towards him. Garroth traced his tongue on her bottom lip, asking for an entrance, which Aphmau granted him. 

Garroth pushed her up against a wall, leaving her lips and moving to her neck. He moved his arms to under her thighs, lifting her legs to wrap around his waist. Garroth kissed her neck before sucking and biting it. Aphmau held in a moan, but couldn't hold it in. She moaned loudly as Garroth moved to her jaw, leaving kisses and love bites all down the line. 

"G-Garroth! L-Lips!" Aphmau begged, needing to feel his soft lips against hers once more before time was up. 

Garroth followed orders, and moved to her lips. Aphmau hugged Garroth's waist tighter, the want of feeling him growing even more. 

Ma innocent peeps are safe.

"HEY, IT'S BEEN TEN MINUTES!" A voice was heard through the door. The couple separated, the blush on their face visible when the realized what they just did.

They went back downstairs and sat next to each other, but not looking at each other in the eye.

"It won't mean anything my butt." Travis whispered to Katelyn. She giggled and gave him a quick peck. "It's like saying I don't love you more than tacos." 

"YOU KNOW WHAT! I'M DONE. KATELYN, TRAVIS, I DARE YOU TO DO TWENTY MINUTES IN HEAVEN. WE ALL KNOW YOU WANT TO!" Nicole gave up.

"Great idea Nicole!" Travis exclaimed, carrying his Blueberry upstairs bridal style. 

Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whhat are you talking about it's TOTALLY Monday psh you guys have no idea what you are talking about!