Cinderella Pt: 5

~Aphmau~

I was washing the tile floors of the main entrance when two blondes burst though the front door, squealing like mad men.

"OMG!" They squealed at the same time, jumping up and down like little school girls. 

"Girls! We do not act like children!" Lady Slyvannah scolded as she came down the stairs.

"But mother!" Azura started.

"Prince Garroth is on the look out for that mysterious maiden that was at the ball!" Zoey continued.

"And he plans on marrying her!" Azura finished.

Wait, Garroth is looking for me? And he wants to marry me? My mind goes back to the night before, dancing and laughing with Garroth. I hear something very loud in the background, but I ignore it and begin to daydreamingly dance my way up to my room. Little did I know, Lady Sylvannah was watching, and it didn't take her long to put two and two together.

~TIME SKIP LIKE A COUPLE MINUTES~

"Oh, I wonder what he's going to say when he finds me!" I say, falling on my bed, daydreaming still.

"Well, keep wondering. Because you aren't leaving this room, mystery maiden." I hear someone hiss. I look up just in time to see Lady Slyvannah closing my door and locking it from the outside.

"WAIT! NO!" I scream, running towards my door. I jiggle the knob multiple times, but it's no use. I sit down, leaning against my door as the tears begin to flow. I begin to full on cry. "No." I whisper.

"Aphie? Aphie whats wrong?" I hear someone squeak. 

"KATELYN! Oh thank goodness. Katelyn, I need you, Travis, and Kawaii~Chan to go and get the key from Lady Sylvannah! Oh and please hurry!" I plead. 

"We're on it Aphie!" I hear Travis squeak. 

"Please, hurry." I repeat. I hope they are able to get that key in time.

~Garroth~

"Garroth, we've searched every house in Phoenix Drop. She's not here." Laurence tells me. 

"There's still one more house. It has to be this one. It just has to be." I reply back.

"Garroth, I'm sorr..." Laurence starts, but I cut him off.

"I promised to myself that I would find her. We are going to that house, and that's an order." I say sternly. Laurence sighs, but tells the man to start up to the house.

Laurence knocks on the door, and a very ugly woman answers. 

"Welcome, your majesty." The woman says, curtsying. Laurence looks back at me with a look that says good-luck-with-her-being-here. I nod, and he turns back. 

"Good afternoon, miss. Do you have any daughters?" Laurence asks formally. 

"Yes, I do. Come in, I'll introduce you to them." The lady moves aside, and Laurence and I step in. The house is quite big and clean, they must have a maid. Just then, two even uglier maidens walk in.

"Ah, here they are. Your majesty, meet Zoey and Azura, my two beautiful daughters." The woman announces proudly. Yeah, as beautiful as one of my paintings from art lessons. By the way, I suck at art.

"Well, Zoey, Azura, if you two could sit down, we can get started." Laurence sighs, wanting to get this over with. 

The two maidens sit down on the lounge, and Laurence walks over to Zoey first. Zoey sticks out her ginormous foot, and Laurence winces before trying to get the slipper on the foot. As he and I both expected, she tried way to hard to get that slipper on, and I eventually had to command her to give that shoe back.