A Magical Surprise 1

For those of you who cringed through my first fanfiction, this is in that universe. This is before the epilogue, and Aphmau and Garroth are currently living together.

~MA POV~

"Guess who?" Garroth asks, putting his hands over his girlfriend's face. Aphmau giggled at her silly boyfriend.

"Hmmm, could it be my sweet Gar Gar?" She impersonated Zianna. Garroth took his hands off her eyed and gave her a peck on the cheek. 

"You do a terrible impression of my mommy." He chuckled, earning a playful nudge.

"Hey! My impressions are amazing." Aphmau sassily flipped her hair like the sassy person she is. 

"Whatever you say, Aphmoo." 

"Anyways, why are back from work early?" Aphmau questioned.  

"I have a surprise for my little Potato." 

"I LOVE SURPRISES!" Aphmau exclaimed, jumping up and down. 

"Well, get in the car, because we are flying somewhere." Aphmau squealed some more, before jumping into her boyfriend's arms and giving him a loving kiss.

"LET'S GO!" Aphmau squealed running out the door of their apartment and down to the car. Garroth chuckled and walked like a civilized person to the car. He hopped in and turned the car on.

"Hey Gar Gar, what about my stuff?" 

"I had Katelyn go pack your things while you were working the graveyard shift at work the other night." Garroth said pulling out of the parking lot.

The rest of the ride to the airport was even more questions, to which Garroth answered all of them with a simple, "It's a surprise Aphie".

"Ok, we're here. Grab your suitcase and let's go." Garroth was about to hand Aphmau her ticket when he pulled it away. "Don't peek at where we are going. I want it all to be a surprise." His girlfriend sighed but nodded, taking the ticket. 

Once they got on the plane, Garroth finally said where they were going. 

"DIDNEY WURLD?" Aphmau screamed. Garroth smiled, and Aphmau squealed even louder.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" 

The plane took off and Aphmau was giddy the entire flight. They got off and grabbed their stuff from the terminal. Then they got lost in the giant Orlando airport. After Garroth finally found where the Disney Magical Express was running, they rejoiced. 

"Where are we staying?" Aphmau yawned. It was about ten o'clock at that point.

"We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge." Garroth put his arm around Aphmau shoulders and let her rest her head on his.

"Sounds nice." Aphmau said tiredly, closing her eyes and falling into a deep slumber. 

"Anything will be nice with you there." Garroth mumbled. He was planning on making this the most magical surprise ever.