He Came Along

We were best friends.

Until he came along.

We would hangout everyday.

Until he came along.

I would skateboard, she would write fanfiction. Then, we would both get bored and I would push her around on my skateboard. We would laugh our butts off, and eventually we would be riding together.

Until he came along.

We would be watching a movie, and she would fall asleep, her head resting on my shoulder. She would look so cute, and I would gently put my arm around her, wishing to stay in that moment forever.

Until he came along.

I remember how I felt when she texted me saying she had something important to tell me. I freaked. Did she actually like me back?

I showed up to the cafe, and sat down and waited for her. Minutes later, she showed up. But not alone.

There was a man, a very muscular man, with her. Their hands were intertwined, and her head was rested on his shoulder.

She introduced him as her new boyfriend, and I felt a wave of sadness wash over me.

But I put on a fake smile. The rest of the afternoon was full of them acting all coupley, while I sat there as a third wheel.

And it wasn't just that day.

I never got to hangout with her alone any more.

We no longer pushed each other around on my skateboard.

We no longer watched movies together. She no longer fell asleep on my shoulder during it.

One day, I showed up at her house. I was about to knock on the door when he opened it and stormed pass me.

I rushed in to find her crying at the dining table. I immediately embraced her in my arms, and she sobbed into my blue shirt.

"A-Aphmau..." I mumbled into her hair. She grabbed my shirt and sobbed harder.

We stood there for a couple of minutes, her just sobbing into my shirt and me whispering to her things like "everything will be okay" and "it's okay, I'm here". Soon enough, she separated herself from me. I took this as an opportunity to ask her what's been on my mind.

"Aphmau, what happened?" I asked her, and she looked down.

"I caught Aaron watching..." She whispered what it was in my ear. I widened my eyes at what she said.

"You don't deserve that." I told her.

"No," she shook her head, "No I do. I'm the one who ignored my true feelings."

This caught me off guard.

"W-What?" I stammered out. Looks like Mr. Stutter King himself is back in action.

"I-I'm...I'm in love with you, Garroth." With that, Aphmau pressed her lips to mine.

AHHHHH THIS TOOK WAY TO LONG!

It's my fault, I kept putting it off. I'm such a procrastinator.

Anywho, I'm ofishally (eh eh?) obsessed with Steven Universe. OMI, I freakin love Ruby and Sapphire. THEY. ARE. ADORABLE!!!!!

Not to mention the fact that PrincessRizu and LucariosKlaw both covered the song (and personally one of my favorites) It's Over, Isn't It? ITS ALL SO AMAZING!

Fun fact, I almost passed out from dehydration and heat exhaustion on Wednesday. That was something.

I'm currently writing this in my school's courtyard, so it looks like I'm writing a REALLY long text message, like a 555 word long text. THATS LIKE A FLIPPIN ESSAY!

Okie Dokie (I better get an Artichokie in the comments) That's all for now folks!

BYE~Bails~