~Happy Father's Day!~

~3rd POV~

Garroth sneaked up behind Aphmau, who was cooking a surprise breakfast for her husband, and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"What is my beautiful wife doing up at this hour?" He asked, making Aphmau jump and turn around. 

"Well, I was making my handsome husband a surprise breakfast, but I guess you ruined the surprise." Aphmau responded, snaking her arms around his neck. 

"Well, in that case, I guess I'll go back to bed and pretend this never happened." Garroth pecked Aphmau's lips and moon walked out of the kitchen, only to bump into everything behind him. Aphmau giggled at her dorky husband, and turned back to the bacon and pancakes she was making.

~TIME SKIPZ USING THE POWER OF FANGIRL SQUEALS~

"Morning Aph... OMG YOU MADE BREAKFAST FOR ME! BEST. WIFE. EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!" Garroth squealed. Aphmau began to laugh uncontrollably, snorting a couple times. They sat down and began to eat.

"So Garroth, what day is it?" Aphmau asked.

"Ummmm... it's Sunday, June 19th according to my phone." Garroth replied matter-of-factly.

"No no no. Is it any special Sunday in particular?" Aphmau asked again.

"Uhhh..." 

"IT'S FATHER'S DAY YOU DORK!" Aphmau finally screamed.

"Oh, uh, well you know my relationship with my dad went downhill after..."

"Yeah, but that's not why we're talking about today." 

"Oh, then why are we talking about Father's Day which is today?"

"Because this breakfast isn't the only surprise I have for you."

"Oh, well, what other trick do you have up your sleeve?"

"Garroth......I'M PREGNANT!" Aphmau squealed.

"I'm a d-daddy? I'M A D-DADDY? I'M A DADDY! WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS!" Garroth stood up and started jumping up and down.

"I'M A MOMMY! WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS!" Aphmau stood up and linked hands with Garroth and they started to jump up and down like two excited school girls. When they stopped acting like five year olds, Garroth pulled Aphmau into a passionate yet loving kiss. 

"We're gonna be parents." Aphmau said a little quieter.

"The start of our next adventure as husband and wife begins now. I love you Aphmau."

"I love you more, Garroth."

"I love you most, my queen." And with that, they closed the gap for another loving yet passionate kiss.