Marichat Theme

A/N So this is Garmau, but it's as if Aphmau is Marinette and Garroth is Chat Noir. If you don't watch Miraculous, this is probably going to be either very confusing or just another one-shot. OKAY! ON TO THE STORY!

~Garroth (Chat Noir Form)~

I hopped throughout the city of Paris under the glistening moonlight, wanting to escape from the boredom of my mansion.

I noticed that Aphmau's light was still on, despite the fact that it was midnight and that we had school tomorrow. I hopped to her windowsill and saw her in a little ball, bawling her eyes out. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. I put my arm around her and hugged her close. She looked up at me, and lunged toward me.

"Princess, are you okay?" I whisper in her ear.

"Of course not Chat! I'm not okay at all!" She whispers back, tears streaming down her face still.

"It'll be okay, Princess, I'm here. I'll always be here." I hug her tighter.

"I know."

~Aphmau~

Chat and I stayed in that position for a while, before he backed away and looked me in the eyes.

"What happened, Princess?" He asked. I looked down, not really wanting to talk about it. Chat took my chin, making me look into his eyes.

"Please, Princess. Tell me what happened." Chat pleaded. I sighed, giving in.

"Fine, I'll tell you. There's this guy at my school, Garroth. I like him a lot. Like, a lot a lot. He's super sweet, the absolute sweetest. And, he's kind to everyone.But, today, I saw him kissing this bully named Ivy." I was back in tears and looking down.

"Hey, maybe this Ivy girl was kissing him, and maybe he didn't enjoy any of it." Chat reassured me.

"I doubt it. Ivy's the mayor's daughter and she's really pretty and..." I started, but was cut off by a pair of lips on mine.

They pulled away all too soon, and this made me look up at the culprit. Chat's eyes were just full of love and admiration.

"You are perfect, Aphmau. You're kind, beautiful, funny, you stand up to others, and you always want the best for people. I'm one hundred percent sure that Garroth feels the same." He tells me, making me blush.

"How can you be so sure, kitty?" I ask him, ringing the bell on his zipper. He smirked at me.

"Plagg, detransform me!" He yells.

~Garroth~

I detransformed and looked at Aphmau.

"G-Garroth? Y-You're Chat N-Noir?" She sputtered out. I nodded in response, and Plagg flew out from my shirt pocket.

"Alright, I'm going to speed this up." He said. "Aphmau, since Garroth told you, you tell him." I looked at Aphmau and raised an eyebrow.

"Tell me what?" I asked suspiciously.

"Tiki, come out." Aphmau called. Out of her purse, a little red and black thing flew out.

"What is it Aphmau? I was sleep... PLAGG!" The thing squealed, flying toward Plagg and hugging him.

"Tiki!" Plagg exclaimed, hugging her back.

"Wait, is that a kwami?" I gasped, earning a giggle from Aphmau.

"Wait, if Plagg is out, that means... YOU REVEALED YOUR IDENTITIES!?" Tiki squealed again.

"Yeah, he told me his was Chat, so I had to tell him I was Ladybug." Aphmau said casually. I looked over at her and she covered her mouth with her hand. 

"You're Ladybug?" I asked in disbelief.

"Crap." Aphmau mumbled.

"You're Ladybug!" I ran up and hugged her, spinning her around. I set her down, then pulled her into a loving kiss.