Mean Girls (3)

"Oh my Irene this is perfect!" Katelyn exclaimed. After lunch, I texted for her and Guy~de to go to the bathroom during sixth period. "You have to do this! And after, you HAVE to tell us all the horrible things Ivy says!" 

"Ivy seems, sweet." I stated, thinking about how she invited a new girl like me to sit with her at lunch. 

"Ivy is not sweet she's a scum-sucking road whore! She ruined my life!" Katelyn fired back. 

"She's fabulous but evil." Guy~de added, looking up from his nails. 

"Hey get out of here!" A girl shouted at him. 

"OMI DANNY DAVITO I LOVE YOUR WORK!" Guy~de chased the girl away. I turned back to Katelyn, asking the burning question that was on my mind.

"Why do you hate her?" 

"What do you mean?" Katelyn wore a confused expression. 

"Ivy. You seem to really hate her." I explained a little more. 

"Yes. What's your question?" 

"Well, my question is, why?" I asked again. 

"Oh, Ivy started this rumor that Katelyn was..." Guy~de started.

"GUY~DE! Shall we not?!" She yelled through gritted teeth, before turning back to me. "Look, this isn't about hating her, OK? I just think it would be like a fun little experiment if you were to hang out with them then tell us everything they say." 

"What would we talk about?" I asked, wondering what in the world girls talk about. 

"Hair products." Katelyn suggested. 

"Ashton Kutcher." Guy~de said dreamily. 

"Is that a band..." I thought aloud. 

"Would you just do it, please?" Katelyn begged. 

"OK, fine." I gave up protesting. "Do you have anything pink?" 

"No""Yes" Katelyn and Guy~de spoke at the same time. 

By eighth period, I was so happy to get to math class. I mean, I'm good at math. I understand math. Nothing in math class could mess me up.

"Hey, do you have a pencil I can borrow?" The guy in front of me asked, turning to face me. Oh Irene help. 

The effortless blonde hair that swayed to the right. The sea blue eyes that you could just get lost in. The jawline so sharp it could carve Thanksgiving Turkey. The only thing that could mess me up in math class. 

I've only had one other crush in my life. His name was Sebastián and we were six. 

"Me gustas." I say, walking up to Sebastián and hugging him. 

"Vete!" He replied, pushing me away and walking the other way.

It didn't work out.

But this one, this one hit me like a big yellow school bus. 

"Aphmau, what would you say?" My teacher asks. 

He was "So cute." I thought. Or at least I thought I thought, because the whole class suddenly turned around to face me. 

"I-I mean, A-sub-N equals N plus one over four." I breathed out, blushing from my accidental think-aloud moment. 

~~~

Having lunch with the Plastics was like leaving the real world, and entering girl world. And girl world had a lot of rules. 

"You can't wear a tank top two day in a row, and you can only wear your hair in a ponytail once a week. So I guess you picked today." Lily explained to me. "Oh, and you can only wear jeans or track pants on Fridays. Now if you break any of these rules, you can't sit with us at lunch. I mean, not just you. Like, any of us." Lily leaned in a little closer. "OK, like, if I was wearing jeans today, I'd be sitting over there with the art freaks." Lily gestured to Katelyn, who was covering Guy~de's face with turkey. 

"Oh, and we always vote before we ask someone to sit with us beacause you have to be considerate of the rest of the group." Lily continued on. "Well, I mean, you wouldn't buy a skirt without asking your friends first if it looks good on you." 

"I wouldn't?" I asked, trying not to sound to confuzzled. 

"Right. Oh, and it's the same with guys. Like, you may think you like someone, but you could be wrong." Lily tensed up a bit, her smile disappearing from her face. 

"A hundred and twenty calories and calories from fat. What percent is that?" Ivy spoke up. "I'm only eating foods with less than 40% calories from fat."

"It's 40%." I stated after checking the work in my head. 

"Whatever. I'm getting cheese fries." Ivy shrugged, standing up and walking away with her lunch tray. 

"So, find any guys you think are cute yet?" Lily asked, her smile returning. 

"Well, there's this guy in my calculus class." I look down, heat rising to my cheeks thinking about him. 

"WHO IS IT?" Alex leans in. 

"Is it a senior?" Lily leans in as well.

"His name is Garroth Ro'Meave." 

"No!"

"Oh, no, you can't like Garroth Ro'Meave! That's Ivy's ex-boyfriend." Lily exclaimed. 

"They went out for a year!" Alex added. 

"Yeah, and then she was devastated when he broke up with her last summer." Lily began to wear a sad expression.

"I thought she dumped him for Aaron Falcon?" Alex asked. 

"OK, irregardless. Ex-boyfriends are just off-limits to friends! That's just, like, the rules of feminism!" Lily almost screamed. "Don't worry, I'll never tell Ivy what you said. It'll be our little secret." Lily reassured me. 

Oh. Hi. Yeah, uh, I'm not dead.

Well, I am in prison. 

It's called school. 

My teachers like to give me ten hours of homework for, reasons. I honestly don't know why they hate me. 

Oh wait, maybe it's cuz I hate them. 

Anyways, so so so SO sorry about not writing chapters at all this week. I have about 0 time and I haven't slept in a week. 

I'm totally NOT INZANE RIGHT NOW!

Lol. In-Zane. 

Anyways, Imma HUGE Garrence shipper right now with MyStreet. I'll always love Garmau, but right now I'm kinda lovin my Bromance turned Romance. THEY ARE SO CUTE AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE! BROCCOLI DEFEND ME!

Broccoli: lol ur on ur own.

BROCCOLI Y U DO DIS TO ME? 

ya im not mental at all

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS!

BYE~Bails~