Winter Break Pt: 2

~Aph's POV~

The rest of that day my friends were no joke freaking out about Garroth. He is pretty handsome, and he was very kind to catch me from falling. But we barely know each other. I don't end up liking someone just off their looks. That would be shallow. Anyway, I told Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Nicole that I was tired and that I was going back to the hotel. But in reality, I wanted to play my violin. When I play, as cheesy as it sounds, I feel like I'm on air. I get into a trance that can only be broken by my bow being lifted off the strings. But something was different. When I got to the hotel, all I could think about was texting Garroth. The first thing I did wasn't unpack my violin, it was putting him as a contact in my phone. I then did something even crazier. I texted him.

A: Hey, is this Garroth?

I looked blankly at my phone then threw it across the room. WHY DID I DO THAT? HE PROBABLY THINKS I'M INSANE! NEEDY! GREAT. JUST GREAT. WHOOPIE. But a noise interrupted me yelling at myself. I looked where the noise came from. MY. PHONE. I ran across the room to where I threw it. I opened it to find a text. FROM GARROTH.

G: Hey, is this that cute girl I caught a few hours ago?

I blushed so hard.

A: This is she. And the name's Aphmau.

G: Okay Aph.

A: Only my friends call me that.

G: Then I guess that means we are friends.

A: Yeah, I guess. 

G: Well, since we are friends, wanna go see a movie tonite?

A: Sure, sounds cool.

G: Let's meet up at your hotel lobby at 7.

A: Sounds like a plan.

I immediately called Katelyn, knowing she would be the coolest about this. 

"Hey Aph, I'm guessing your ready to head out?"

"Yeah. Okay, so don't tell Kawaii~Chan or Nicole about this, but Garroth might've asked me out to a movie tonight."

"APH. YOU ARE COMING DOWN FROM THAT ROOM AND YOU ARE GOING SHOPPING FOR A NEW OUTFIT."

"Okay, mama Katelyn."

I hung up and went down to the lobby to find Katelyn waiting.

"Where's Kawaii~Chan and Nicole?" I asked.

"They bumped into these two guys named Reese and Dante and before I knew it, they were gone."

I chuckled. "Sounds like them. Let's get going."

~AT THE MALL~

"THIS IS THE ONE! This outfit is perfect!" I exclaim. (Picture down below)

I purchased the outfit and together Katelyn and I rushed back to the room

I purchased the outfit and together Katelyn and I rushed back to the room. I put the outfit on and curled my hair, while Katelyn did my makeup. She decided on a cat eye with some nude lipstick. When I was ready, I looked at the phone. CRAP! IT'S 7:10! 

"Thanks for everything Katelyn! I have to go now! I owe you one!"

I rush down to the lobby to find Garroth in a navy button up and some classic jeans. He looked laid back, yet put together. And VERY handsome. I walk up to him and he begins to blush.

"Hey Aphmau, you look beautiful."

"T-thanks, Garroth. You don't look too bad yourself."

"You ready to head out?" He asks, gesturing toward the door.

"Yeah, let's go!" I say. With that, one of the best nights of my vacation started.