Treat You Better

Mean Girls will continue I promise! It takes a lot of time to do those and right now I have like, 30 minutes if I want to actually sleep tonight. Okay, onto copyright and crap. 

I DON'T OWN this song or cover. This cover is by the Youtuber RollUpHills, or Matt DeFreitas, and the song is by Shawn Mendes. 

Okay, onto the songfiction!

I pull back the curtain, looking out my window to see Aaron and Aphmau, Aaron holding her back and giving her a kiss before letting her go. She looks uncomfortable, yet happy. I sigh, letting the blue curtain go and walking toward my keyboard. 

I sit down, pulling out the song I was working on. It was about Aphmau, of course. She's been my inspiration since we rekindled in high school. And I still can't believe I lost her. I begin playing the beginning of the song, preparing my vocals. 

"I won't lie to you" I begin to sing, closing my eyes and feeling the lyrics. "I know he's just not right for youAnd you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop

"I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can."

I know for a fact that Zane and Laurence can hear me, but at this point, I don't even care. They both know my feelings for Aphmau were and are strong, and that my feelings can only grow. 

"I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me too
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can"

"Better than he can"

I've seen Aphmau cry over Aaron in many circumstances. She once caught him with a girl named Lily, lipstick smeared all over her face. And then there was the instance where Aaron got mad at her and slapped her. Even more tears were shed at that moment. In both instances, she ran to me, in which I told her not to forgive him, that he crossed the line. But of course, she forgave him, and they got back together. Each time.

"Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

Better than he can
Better than he can"

I held the last note out longer, feeling a few tears stream down my face. I wiped my eyes, standing up and grabbing the song. I crumple it up, throwing it in the trash. She can never see this. I turn toward the my door, only to see it opened and a certain someone in the doorway. 

"Aphmau! Hey! W-What are you doing here?" I ask, heat going to my face. I scratch the back of my head, praying to Irene that she didn't hear the song.

"I was just going to hang out with Zane." Aphmau looked at me, a blush very visible on her face. Frick. 

"Did you- did you hear?" I look down at my black converse, my light brown wooden floor looking very interesting at this point in time. 

"Yeah... Did you write that, um, about me?" She asks me, and I turn around not wanting to face her as I give her the answer. 

"Um...Y-Yeah." 

There was an uncomfortable silence between us two. Neither of us wanted to say anything about what I just admitted. 

"Garroth, I-I didn't know." She finally broke, making me turn around to see her in tears. "I-If I knew this before, I don't think Aaron would've been the one I moved in with months ago." Aphmau manages to make out, hugging herself. 

"Aphmau, I did tell you! Do you remember under the tree, back in high school! I told you how I felt, I told you how much you meant to me! And if that wasn't enough, I freaking kissed you!" I yelled, finally done with this. 

"Sorry that I was so oblivious! Sorry that I fell in love you! Sorry-" I cut off with my lips. 

Aphmau seemed surprised at first, but slowly melt into it. We both missed each others lips, it's been over ten years since they touched. Our lips moved in sync, (Lolz) my hands holding her sides of her face. Her hands rested on my chest, and I slowly let her lips go. I rested my forehead on hers, both of our eyes were still closed. 

"Garroth." 

"Aphmau."

Well that took longer than expected. I had thirty minutes, and I took up almost an hour and a half. Whoopa. 

Imma let you dirty minded once upon a time innocent weirdos that lost their innocence as soon as they found this website finish this. 

What did I just write? 

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS!

BYE~Bails~