A Magical Surprise 2

~Aphie's POV~

When I awoke, I saw Garroth was gone. In his place, was a note. It read:

Dear Aphie,

The kingdom needed me, so I will be out for a bit. However, I have arranged the Royal Fashion Team to help you get ready this morning. I will see you soon, my princess.

With Love, 
Your Prince Charming.

I smiled at the note. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Curious, I got up out of bed to see who it was. I opened to find a familiar Cast Member.

"Good morning Princess Aphmau! I am Bailey, your fairy godmother-in-training." Bailey smiled happily. 

"Wait, Bailey?" I gasped.

"Hey Aphmau. It's great to see you again." I pulled her into a hug. "I was assigned by Prince Charming to help you get ready this fine morning. Come, follow me." Bailey offered me her elbow. I took it, and she brought me to the spa and salon.

The last time I was at Disney World, I was with Garroth. There, he asked me to be his girlfriend, with the help of Bailey. 

"So, who is this Prince Charming?" I suspiciously asked. I already had an idea of who it might be.

"You will find out soon enough, Princess. Sit here." She pulled out a seat, no, throne for me to sit in. I pointed in awe and looked at her, which she just nodded with a smile. I sat down and she turned the throne away from the mirror.

Bailey started with my makeup. She put on little makeup on me, just some foundation, powder, eyeliner, and mascara. 

Bailey then moved to my hair, which took about two minutes. She simply curled it, just simple, bouncy curls. Bailey took my two front pieces and pulled them back into a princess ponytail. She turned the throne around so I could look at myself.

"Oh my Irene! Thank you so much Bailey!" I squealed. I stood up and gave her a big hug. 

"You are so welcome Aphmau. Now stay here, your Royal dresser is on her way." With that, Bailey left. I sat in the throne, thinking about what was to come today.

A couple minutes later, there was another knock.

"Come in." I yelled. The door opened to no other than Katelyn. 

"KATELYN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN FLORIDA?" I squealed, pulling her into a hug. 

"Well, your Prince Charming requested me to come and help you get ready this lovely morning." I squealed again when Katelyn pulled out a purple dress. 

I took it out of her hands and put it on

I took it out of her hands and put it on. It fit like a glove!

"You look amazing Princess Aphmau!" Katelyn praised. I giggled and twirled. 

"Hey what about shoes?" I asked, realizing I didn't have shoes.

"Oh, well, I have one. Your Prince has the other." She pulled out a clear heel.

"LIKE CINDERELLA? OH MY IRENE!" I screamed. 

"The carriage is waiting for you, Aphmau. Come." I giggled and followed Katelyn out to the front of the hotel. We walked outside, where waiting for us was my mom.

"MOM?!" I screamed, running to hug her. Keep in mind, I only had one shoe. 

"Mija!" She smiled, hugging me. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"Your Prince Charming asked me to escort you to the castle." I looked behind her and saw a lilac carriage waiting for me. 

"OH MY IRENE!" I squealed for the fiftieth time that morning. Both Katelyn and my mom laughed as I ran up into the carriage, sitting like a little kid on their first flight. They joined me moments later, and we rode all the way to Magic Kingdom. 

They helped me out and we all linked arms, me in the middle, and walked to Main Street. When we got there, I saw that Main Street was cleared except for the sidewalks, like how they do it when there's a parade. Down the street, there was a red carpet leading up to the castle. That's when the tears started. 

"My Irene..." I mumbled, tears of joy streaming down. 

~MA POV~

Garroth stood at the foot of the castle, wearing a light purple dress shirt, purple tie, light gray vest, and black slacks. He held a clear heel, awaiting his princess.

Aphmau collected the purple flowers that different cast members as she walked down Main Street. The tears were still flowing, even harder now. It was hard for her to walk, for she only had on one shoe. 

Aphmau at last reached the castle, where she saw who was waiting for her. She walked up to him, the tears streaming very hard now. 

"Hey Princess." Garroth smiled when Aphmau reached him. 

"Garroth... You... You did all this for me?" Aphmau gasped, in awe that she had this amazing of a boyfriend. 

"Well, I wanted to make this day magical, because I want you to remember this exact moment." Garroth smiled even wider, hiding the shoe. 

"Why would I..." Aphmau began, but Garroth interrupted her by getting down on one knee. Aphmau put her hand over her mouth, taking a step back.

"Aphmau, for the thirteen years that I've known you, you have been the best part of my life. You have always been the light of my life, the time of my life, and the love of my life. Call me selfish or sappy, I don't care. I want you in my life forever. So, Aphmau," Garroth took Aphmau's hand in his as he pulled out the shoe with the princess cut diamond sat, "Will you marry me?" 

Aphmau was astonished. Her boyfriend was able to set this all up. For her. All for her. 

"Garroth, yes! A hundred times yes!" Aphmau squealed. Garroth took the ring out of the shoe and slipped it on her finger, then slipped the shoe on her tiny foot. He stood up and she pulled him into a kiss. 

AND THAT'S HOW GAR GAR PROPOSED.

A/N it's the day of the flight, 2 am, and i'm writing. i'm dat kind of fangirl. go me. so i hope y'all enjoyed this little two parter. i thought it was cute, and it explains how GAR GAR proposed to APHMOO. if you want to see their wedding, it's the epilogue of my first fanfic. i recommend reading just that, because the rest of the book is cringy as freak. ok, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS!

BYE~Bails~