Bullying

~Aphmau~

Garroth and I walked up the stairs of our high school.  We were playing Pokémon Go! as per usual.

"Bam! Four Vaporeons because they are the BEST!" I screamed, showing him my collection.

"Whatever, we both know that Slowbro is the best." I looked over at him and gasped sarcastically put my hand on my heart.

"Wow. I'm not talking to you." I turned walked the other way.

"At least we both know Team Mystic is the best." I looked back and ran toward him, jumping into a hug, wrapping my legs around him.

"And Team Instinct is a joke?" I asked him.

"Of course, my princess." He gave me a peck on the lips before setting me back down. 

We walked inside before having to say goodbye to go to our lockers.

"See you in class?" He nodded in response, leaning down and giving me another peck.

We walked our separate ways, and I stopped at my locker. I unlocked it and found a note.

Dear My Princess,
Meet me under the bleachers during lunch. I have something for you.
Love, Your Prince Charming

I smiled at the note, before folding it and putting it in my binder. I grabbed my books and ran off to class, not wanting to be late.

~~~

By lunchtime, I was jumping up and down, wondering what Garroth had for me.

I practically ran out of my classroom, and made my way to the bleachers. I waited under them, smiling wide.

But that smile slowly faded when I saw Ivy and her group walking up to me.

"Ivy? What are you doing here?"

"Shut it potato!" She yelled at me, silencing me. Once she reached me, she picked me up by the collar, pushing me up against the metal bleachers.

With me unable to move, her clique started kicking and punching me.

"I saw you with my Garroth today! This'll teach you not to go near him. He's mine! Got it?!

I continued to get punched and kicked until the bell rang. Ivy let go of me, making me fall to the ground.

"If you tell ANYONE about this, I'll make sure you won't be able to even see Garroth! We'll be back after school. Toodles!" They walked off to class, leaving me on the ground behind the bleachers.

I began to silently cry, not being able to move anything at all.

~Garroth~

Aph wasn't in class today. Or lunch. Or art. And she loves art. I decided to go looking for her after school, knowing if I cut class my parents would kill me.

As soon as the last bell rang, I ran out of class to go look for her. I searched everywhere inside, but she wasn't here.
Where could she be?

Once I got outside, I heard whimpering coming from the bleachers. I ran, wishing it wasn't my princess.

Sadly, though, it was. What I saw I couldn't believe. Ivy and her friends, beating up my princess. My veins began to fill up with anger, my hands curling into fists.

"IVY." I yelled, making her jump. Aphmau looked at me with sad eyes.

"G-Garroth! What are y-you doing h-here?" Ivy stammered, scared of what's to come.

"STEP. AWAY. FROM. MY. PRINCESS!" I yelled again, even louder this time. Ivy dropped Aphmau on the ground, running toward me.

"Garroth! You got all wrong! This potato is getting in the way of us! We are soulmates! I can feel it." Ivy screeched. 

"The only person who is wrong is you, an the only people who are soulmates are My Princess and I. Now, get out before unless YOU WANNA HAVE A BAD TIME."

"Meep!" Ivy and her group ran off, scared out of their minds. I turned back to Aph.

"Princess!" I said, running toward her. I engulfed her in a hug as she cried into my chest.

"G-G-Garroth? Is that y-you?" She whimpered.

"It's me, I'm here. I got rid of them." I kissed her on the top of head.

"N-Never leave." Aphmau cried harder into my chest, making me hug her tighter.

"I never will, I promise. You will always be my princess. I love you and only you." Aphmau looked up, staring into my eyes.

We both leaned in, closing the gap for a slow but passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me even closer.

We pulled away for air, leaning our foreheads against the other.

"I love you so much Princess. Please don't ever forget that." I whispered to her.

"I love you too, Gar Gar. I won't ever forget."