That One Friend

I'll be taking a break from the Mean Girls story arc to write this. Please read the A/N at the end, it will explain what's going on. Just look for the bold.

Do you have that one friend that you've had forever?

He was that one friend.

Do you have that one friend that you could always count on?

He was that one friend. 

Do you have that one friend that you would always turn to when times were tough?

He was that one friend.

Do you have that one friend that you never thought would turn on you?

He was that one friend. 

Do you have that one friend that said would never let you go?

He was that one friend. 

But I couldn't always count on him.

But he wasn't always there for me to turn to in tough times.

But he turned on me. 

But he, Garroth, let me go. 

Okay, hey. As you can see, I'm not my usual bubbly happy self. That's because, this oneshot was pretty much exactly what happened with me and my guy friend, Zach. 

Zach and I have been friends since third grade. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't like him a little bit. 

Anyways, last year I was suffering from deep depression. I had attempted suicide. Living began to feel like a chore. The only one who seemed to care even a little bit about me was Zach. He was somewhat like my bodyguard. Anytime someone was being rude or said something out of line, he was ready to chew that person out. 

And now. Zach texts me saying, and I quote, "I'm blocking u drama queen". 

That was enough to send me into that depression.

I don't know what to do. 

He was my only friend that really cared for me as a friend. 

I don't have anyone to protect me from bullies anymore. 

Anyways, if I don't update on time this week, please just understand what I'm going through. I love you all, just know that. 

That's all for now folks.

BYE~Bails~