Cinderella Pt: 3

~Aphmau~

I was at the point of tears. My stepmother gave me so many chores that I had no time to work on my dress. I walked up the stairs sadly, knowing I wouldn't be able to go.

"Aphmau? Where are you going?" Lady Sylvannah called after me. "Are you going to the ball?" I turned around and faced my step-mother.

"I don't have anything eligible to wear. So, no. I will not be attending the ball." I say, just loud enough so she can hear.

"Oh, what a shame." She says with a smile. 

I make it to my attic just as my step-sisters are making their way downstairs. I go in and collapse on the floor, a couple of tears escaping from my eyes. 

"Aphie!" Katelyn calls. I look up and see an adorable light purple dress, with purple flowers decorating it.

 I look up and see an adorable light purple dress, with purple flowers decorating it

"Oh my! Thank you so much!" I say to my mice friends. I quickly slip on the dress and put a purple flower in my raven black hair. I slip on a pair of black flats and sprint down the stairs to see my step-family leaving just now.

"Wait! Wait!" I yell after them. They stop in their tracks and turn around, astonished at my dress. 

"Well, well. Looks like you found something." Lady Sylvannah says, smiling devilishly. She looks at her daughters, and they nod and walk up to me. 

"Oh, I especially love these flowers." Azura says, tracing her finger around the flower before ripping it off.

"Hey!..." I scream.

"Oh, and I love this fabric!" Zoey squeals, tearing the fabric. I back away, before getting yelled at by Lady Slyvannah to stand still. So I stand, tears in my eyes, as my step-sisters rip apart the beautiful dress that my mice made.

"That's enough girls. We don't want to be late." My step-mom says, though my dress is already in shambles. "Sorry Aphmau. Looks like you can't come after all." The tears start to fall as I turn around and run away. I end up out back, and I sit on the bench that my mother would tell me stories on.

"Aphmau, don't be sad! You're sisters are just jealous jerks." I hear someone say. I look up to see a girl with fierce orange hair and a witch hat. 

"Who are you?" I ask, wiping the tears from my eyes. "And, how do you know my name?"

"Look, technically I'm your fairy godmother's daughter. But I don't like formalities, so just call me Lucinda or Lucy or Luc." She says smiling. I look at her confused, and she sighs. "Look, my mom and your mom were like BFFS, and my mom is busy helping a puppet right now. So she asked me if I would go and help you get to that ball of yours." I gasp, then smile.

"Oh thank you so much Lucinda!" I reply. Lucinda pulls out a list from her pocket and starts reading off things she needs.

"Okay, so I need a really big pumpkin, a couple of mice, and a horse." She reads, then pulls out this small, thin, box thing and starts staring at it. I nod and call my mice friends. They come scurrying out of the hole while I go and grab the biggest pumpkin in the garden. I bring it back, and Lucinda looks up from her magical thingy.

"Here's your pumpkin." I say, then I point at the box thingy. "What's that?"

"It's.. uh... Something my mother bought me." She says. She then pulls out a wand and says, "Bibbity, Bobbity, BOO!" She waves it and the pumpkin grows into a beautiful carriage. My mice friends turn into coachman and women. The horse that I forgot to grab turns into a human as well, and hops onto the back of the carriage. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan take drivers seat, and Travis opens the door for me.

"Alright, I gotta go. I gotta date in a few hours." Lucinda says. 

"Wait! What about my dress?" I yell after her. Lucinda looks down and notices that I'm in rags.

"Oh yeah! Knew there was something I forgot." She waves her wand and my rags turn into a beautiful purple gown.

" She waves her wand and my rags turn into a beautiful purple gown

"Wow!" I squeal.

"It even has glass slippers." Lucinda points out. 

"Thank you so much Lucy!" I say hopping into the carriage. 

"Okay, rules of magic. 1: Everything only lasts till midnight. 2: TELL LUCY ALL DA DEATS 3: Have a magical night, Aphmau. You deserve it." Lucinda says, smiling. 

"Bye Lucinda! Thank you so much!" I yell as the carriage begins to move at a rapid speed.

"No Aphmau, thank you." Lucinda yells before snapping her fingers and disappearing away.