Love

A/N This part contains suicide. Read at your own risk.

~Garroth's POV~

G: Hey Aph, why weren't you at school today?

G: Aph?

G: Aaaph?

G: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPH?

G: Aph why aren't you answering?

G: Did I do something?

G: Aph please you're starting to worry me.

G: Aph this isn't funny.

G: Are you mad at me?

G: I'll text you tomorrow...

~The Next Day~

G: Aph, you weren't at school again. Are you okay?

G: Aph all of your friends are worried about you.

G: Aphmau please just answer I need to know that you are alive.

G: That's it. I'm going to your house.

I sent the last text, then hopped in my car and drove to Aphmau's house. I really hope she's okay and at least alive. Aph's my best friend and if something were to happen to her, I don't know what I would do with myself. Don't tell her this, but, I kinda like her. Okay not kinda like her more like really like her but what can I say? She's pretty much perfect in every way, shape, and form. I just hope she's okay.

When I got to her house, I knocked on the door probably 80 billion times. The door opened to reveal her mom, Sylvannah, looking sadder than ever.

"Garroth? It's great to see you. Come in. Aphmau is upstairs, she won't leave her room. Not to eat, go to the bathroom, nothing." She said, her voice barely a whisper. I nod and start my way up the stairs. I get about halfway before she speaks again. "And Garroth?" I turn around, looking at her with saddness in my eyes. "Please bring my Mija back to her happy, perky, sassy self." I nod once more and continue up the stairs.

I get to her room and knock. "Aph, it's me, Garroth." I say, my voice full of hope. But sadly, no response. "Look, your mom told me you weren't leaving your room, and I respect that. But unless you start talking, I'll be coming in." Once again, no response. "I'm coming in." I enter in, only to see her on her bed, asleep, with something in her hand. I walk up to find she's not asleep at all. I look at what's in her hand. An empty pill bottle. No. NO! I put my head to her heart to find it's still beating. Hallelujah. I quickly pull my phone out and call 911.

"911 what is your emergency?" A girl asks.

"My b-best friend tried to commit s-suicide. She o-overdosed on m-medicine." I barely manage to get out.

"Okay, stay calm. Tell us where you and your friend are at?"

"3542 West Mystreet."

"Okay, we are sending an ambulance there as we speak. Stay calm." She says and I hang up. Oh my Irene.

"Aph, stay with me." I say as I grab her hand and kiss her forehead. Stay with me, Aph. Please for the love of Irene stay with me. I feel tears start to roll down my cheek as the paramedics put Aphmau on the stretcher and roll her into the ambulance.

"Hey blond, wanna ride in the back with her? You seem to care a lot for this young lady." A paramedic asks.

"Yes, I care the world for her. And yes, I would love to ride with her." I say hopping in. I pull my phone out and text everyone about what happened.

~At the hospital~

~Aphmau's POV~

I open my tired eyes to... not my bedroom? I sit up to see a bunch of stuff attached to me. "What the heck..." I mumble.

"A-Aphmau?" I hear a deep British voice say. The voice runs over to me and I see it's Garroth.

"Garroth? What am I doing here?" I ask, confuzzled.

"Aph, your awake!" I notice the redness in his eyes and the bags under them. Boy does he look tired.

"Garroth? Why do you look like you haven't slept in weeks? And why am I in a hospital?" I ask again.

"Aphmau, you tried to commit suicide. I came to check on you, and found you unconscious with an empty pill bottle. You've been asleep for two weeks, Aphmau. I haven't slept in two weeks. Not without knowing you were alive."

"Oh..."I whisper.

"Aph, why did you try to commit suicide?" He asks, and I look down. "Aph, please answer me." I look up to see his red eyes full sadness and happiness all at the same time. He has the right to know.

"Ever since I started being friends with you, all the girls that I wasn't really friends with started to bully me. One in particular would beat me up everyday after school. I just couldn't take it anymore. I stopped texting everyone, and shut myself off from the world. I felt like a nothing. Worthless. I was done. Done with living." I say as tears roll down my face. I look up to Garroth's eyes were filled with tears and anger.

"Tell me the one girl in particular, and she will be wishing she never even talked to you." He said through gritted teeth.

"Garroth no! Don't settle things with violence. Please!" I beg him, but his eyes are now a dark blue, rather than the pretty turquoise color they always were.

"Aphmau! This girl caused pain to my best friend and the woman I love! How can I not want to sock her?!" Garroth almost shouts.

"L-Love?" He turns a bright red and looks down.

"Y-Yeah, love. Aphmau, I've loved you since the day we met, and if some girl thinks that she can come in and hurt you without going through me, then she deserves to be socked in the face with a butter sock." I turn a bright red and giggle a little bit.

"Hey, I need to tell you a secret. Come close." Garroth leans down a little. "Closer.." He leans down a little more so our foreheads are touching. I close the gap and give him a short but passionate kiss.

"I love you too, my stutter king. Her name is Ivy. But please at least try to talk to her before you go hit her with a butter sock." I say and we both laugh. Garroth stands up and starts to walk out.

"No promises, Pun Queen." He says before walking out of the room. I giggle one last time before having Laurence, Katelyn, Cadenza, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Nicole, and Travis barging into my hospital room. Oh gosh. I love my friends, but I gotta love Garroth the most.

A/N Hey guys! So that was the longest part of a story I've ever written, 1,112 words to be exact. But I hope you guys like it because I had to write 200 words on my phone. Because my laptop was taken away. Anywho, my friend bbaleme finally got a WattPad and I got her into MCD so MISSION ACCOMPLISHED GUYS! Yeah, she's currently my only IRL friend that is into MCD so I am very happy right now. Anyways, that's all for now folks because my thumbs hurt!

BYE~Bails~