Gaming Session

~Garroth's POV~

I open the door to find Aphmau standing there with something in her hand.

"Hey Garroth! Sorry to come unannounced, but I just got Mario Kart 8 and I NEED someone to school on it. Would you like to come over?" She asked with a smirk on her face. She already knew my answer.

"Are you kidding? I've been waiting to school you in Mario Kart since the day it came out! Let's go!" I say, running out of my house and toward hers. Aphmau chases after me laughing, as we are now in a race to her house. Of course I win, and I crash in through the door and sit on her red couch, ready to play. Aphmau walks in through the doorway a few minutes later, puts the game into the Wii U and takes her spot next to me.

"I WIN!" I yell with a smile on my face.

"Well YOU had a headstart!" She yells back, obviously pretending to be mad.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP I'M ON THE PHONE WITH TRAVIS!" Yells Katelyn from upstairs. 

"Sorry Katelyn." We say in unison, and turn back to the T.V.  We pick our characters, Aphmau being Baby Daisy and me being Baby Luigi. 

"I'm so totally going to win." I say, with a huge smirk on my face.

"We'll see about that."

~TIME SKIP USING THE POWER OF SPRINKLES~

~Aphmau's POV~

"HOW IN THE NAME OF IRENE DID YOU WIN?" Garroth exclaims over the sound of victory.

"I'm just that good." I say. I look over at him and he is still surprised. "You know what," I say, "let's make things more interesting. If you win this next race, I'll do whatever thing you want me to do. But if I win, You have to do whatever I tell you."

"Okay."

~One intense Mario Kart race later~

~Back To Garroth's POV~

"YES! FINALLY I WIN A FREAKIN RACE IN THIS GAME!" I scream. I look at Aphmau and she is just sitting there in shock. 

"How did you..." She says. "So, Garroth I have to do whatever you want me to do. What do you want to do?" 

I think about it for a moment, but I soon lean in so our foreheads are touching. "I don't know, what do you want to do?" Her face turns red and she bites her lip.

"I-I-I don't kn..." She begins to say, but I cut her off buy closing the gap between us. Our lips move in sync as I wrap my arms around her waist. She runs her hands through my hair before resting them on the base of my neck. Aphmau pulls me down so I'm on top of her and I pull away and begin to kiss her neck. She bites her lip until she couldn't stand it anymore and she begins to unbutton my plaid shirt. She takes it off and I notice her checking me out.

"What? Like what you see?" I tease. Aphmau smiles and I was about to go back to kissing her when we both hear a door open and close. We quickly go back to sitting and I fix my hair and grab a controller. Katelyn come walking down the stairs and stops to talk to us.

"I'm going out with Travis tonight, so I'll be back... Wait, Garroth why do you not have a shirt on?" She asks confused.

I go pale. "No reason." I manage to squeak out.

"Ooookay. I'll let you two go back to your "gaming". Have fun!" She responds, and I can tell she was smirking. I look to Aphmau and turn as red as a tomato.

"S-so, about that..." She cuts me off with a sweet peck. 

"Where did my confident wittle Gar Gar go? Or was he taken over by the Stutter King again?" She says. We both laugh and return to playing some Mario Kart.

Boy, did I love this Gaming Session.