Jealousy Pt: 2

A/N IT'S THE FIFTIETH PART OF THIS BOOK. JUST SAYIN.

~Aphmau~

As soon as Garroth's door was opened, I lunged myself toward him. I couldn't help it. I needed a hug after what just happened.

~Le Flashback~

"Hey Aaron, what are you doing here?" I asked as Aaron walked into my room. I looked up to see a look full of lust, something I'd never seen in his eyes until now. Without responding, Aaron pinned me up against my bedroom wall.

"A-Aaron?" I asked uncomfortably as he began to kiss my neck passionately. Too passionately. He stopped and looked up at me.

"Love me tonight." He whispered as he pecked my lips. I looked at him with a surprised look. He knows I want to wait until marriage to be intimate with someone.

"A-Aaron, I've already told you, I'm waiting until m-marriage." I stammer, not wanting to make him angry. He gave me a betrayed look, stepping off me and turning around.

"I guess you don't love me then." Aaron began to walk out and down the stairs, me chasing after him.

"Aaron wait! I do love you!" I yelled after him. My mom was away on a cruise with Zianna, so she wasn't home to hear this, thankfully.

"THEN WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME!" Aaron yelled taking a step toward me. I yelped, taking a step back.

"I-I want t-to wait till m-marriage." I whispered quietly. He didn't hear, so he kept going.

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME? ARE YOU TALKING TO THOSE IDIOTS AGAIN?" He yelled at me. That was the last straw.

"THEY AREN'T IDIOTS! THEY ARE AMAZING PEOPLE WHO YOU FORCED OUT OF MY LIFE!" I screeched, standing up for Garroth and the others. We were in the kitchen now.

"NO THEY AREN'T! IRENE YOU ARE SO STUPID AND CHILDISH!" Aaron looked around for something, his eyes landing on a plate. He grabbed it and smashed over my head, causing me to fall to the ground.

"WE'RE OVER, YOU STUPID CHILD." With that, Aaron stormed out of my house. And I was alone, tears and blood streaming down my face.

~Fashback End~

~3rd~

"A-Aphmau?" Garroth held the crying petite girl confused.

"GARROTH!" She cried, hugging him tighter. Garroth wrapped his arms around her, hugging her twice as hard. He felt something wet, something he assumed was tears, but in reality it was blood.

"Aphmau, why, why is blood streaming down your face?" This just made her cry louder. So, knowing he won't get anything out of her, Garroth picked Aphmau up bridal style, closed the door with his foot, and walked over to the couch.

There, Aphmau poured everything out. How Aaron forced her not to talk to them, how he tried to have sex with her, how he smashed a plate over her head and called her childish. And Garroth, he just sat there amazed. How can someone be so, so messed up?

A/N How count: 4

"Aphmau, are you okay with me calling the squad over?" Garroth asked once she finished spilling her heart out. Aphmau just shook her head.

"Okay." Garroth wrapped his arms around her, and she cried into his shoulder. Soon, the two fell asleep, and were found the next morning being teased by Zane and Vlyad.

Hey weirdos! So this is the fiftieth part of this book, and I just want to say thank you to everyone who read and voted. Thanks so so so so so so so so so much!