The Bachelorette

Tonight on The Bachelorette...

Aphmau Phoenix is down to two guys. Garroth Ro'Meave, a former pro baseball player for the L.A Dogers. Aaron Falcon, a military veteran. Who will she choose? Find out tonight, when The Bachelorette continues!

~One commercial break later~

"It's going to be hard to let one of them go. They're both such amazing guys. But I think I know who I'm picking." Aphmau said to the camera in her interview. Actually, she doesn't think. She knows who she's picking. There's no mistaking who will treat her like a princess. But the problem is telling the other guy.

Still, as part of the show, she has to have a conversation with her family. 

"To be completely honest Mija, I have a better feeling about Garroth. First off, he's handsome. That's a no brainer. Second, he came off as more polite and kind. Also, he didn't steal a Beyoncé joke from me." Silvannnah, Aphmau's mother, told her. 

"Now now, Silvannah. I think Aaron's the better choice. He seems like the opposite of Aphmau, and I say opposites attract." Katelyn, the best friend, argues. 

"Thanks, both of you. But I think I've known from the beginning who I'm choosing." Aphmau says hugging both of them. 

"Before we show you who Ms. Aphmau picks, we have a super fan who sent us a video. Let's watch."

"Hi Bachelorette people! My name is Bailey, and I'm your biggest fan! I'm on #teamgarroth and I just wanted to make this video to show my love of this show! #GARMAU4LYFE!"

"And now back to the show!" 

Aphmau walks up in a purple, floor length, ombre dress. She takes in a deep breath, and goes up to the loser. 

"Wow, you like beautiful Aph." He says with a smile. 

"You don't look too bad yourself." Aphmau says with a smile.

"Aph, I love you more than anything. You are my light in a world of darkness. You are my everything."

Aphmau sighs and looks down. "Garroth, I'm so sorry. But I can't give you this rose." For some reason, both of their hearts broke when she said those words. Aphmau turns and walks away, leaving Garroth standing there. 

Aphmau walks up to Aaron, and gives him the final rose. They kiss and drive off in a limo. But for some reason, Aphmau has a bad feeling inside of her. 

~News Report~

"Breaking news! Bachelorette winner Aaron Falcon caught cheating on fiance Aphmau Phoenix. According to Aphmau, they were dating while he was on the show. They broke up immediately, and now Aphmau Phoenix's experience on the Bachelorette is all for nothing."

Garroth turned his T.V off. He was still heartbroken about Aphmau rejecting him. Garroth still loves her, he always will. He really just can't believe that Aaron would cheat on Aphmau. She's such an amazing, perfect, beautiful...

Garroth's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door. He got up and answered it. He couldn't believe his eyes. There standing in front of him was Aphmau.

"A-Aphmau?" Garroth managed to stutter out. 

"Garroth! I made a mistake. My best friend told me to pick Aaron, and she is usually never wrong. I knew in my heart that I loved you, but..." Aphmau broke into tears. Garroth engulfed her into a hug. "Garroth! Please, I know what I did was a mistake and I still love you more! Please take me back!" She pleaded.

"Oh Aphmau, I never stopped loving you! I always will love you!" Garroth began to cry too. They pulled back and looked into each other's eyes. Aphmau smashed her lips into Garroth's, feeling the sparks that she missed so dearly. 

(MAKE OUT SCENE AHEAD. Don't worry, they don't go THAT far)

Garroth wrapped his arms around Aphmau, deepening the kiss. He closed his door then pushed her up against it. Aphmau tangled her fingers through is his blonde locks. Garroth moved from her lips to her neck, biting lightly. A moan escaped Aphmau's mouth as he laid kisses all along her neck and back up to her lips. He licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance, which was granted to him. Their tongues wrestled and battled for dominance. Aphmau wrapped her legs around Garroth's waist, and he moved them to the couch. She started to unbutton his shirt, wanting to go further. But before she could, 

Ring Ring!

(Okay you're in the clear)

They separated the kiss and looked over to see Garroth's phone having a panic attack. The situation now awkward, he went over to see who it was. It happened to be Vlyad, his little brother. Garroth declined to call and texted his brother that he will call him back later. He sat back on the couch and put an arm around Aphmau.

"So Aph, I know you just got out of a relationship..."

"Yes, Garroth?" Aph interrupted.

"I know I don't have a ring, but will you marry me?" Aphmau grabbed Garroth's chin and turned it so he was looking at her. She leaned in and gave him a short but sweet kiss. 

"Before I answer that, I have something to give you." Aphmau pulled out a rose from her purse. "Garroth, will you accept this rose?"

"Hell yes." She pinned it to his shirt and gave him another loving kiss. 

"Hell yes, I will marry you."

A/N That was the most detailed make out scene I've written. Anyways, I hope Y'all enjoyed this Bachelorette chapter. I'm rooting for Jordan. He's the hottest in my opinion. YA. If you watch the Bachelorette, who you rooting for? That's all for now folks!

BYE~Bails~