In the Rain

Miraculous fans will enjoy this...

TIP: Read with the song above and Rainy Mood. It gives it more of an effect.

~3rd~

Aphmau walked out of the school building to see it was downpour raining. 

Just great. She thought. Aphmau forgot her umbrella.

Then, beside her, Garroth came walking up. Garroth was caught trying to get Ivy's gum off her seat earlier today, and from Aphmau's perspective, he looked like he was trying to stick gum on her seat.

Garroth opened his mouth to talk, but Aphmau just turned her head away from him, not wanting to talk. He sighed, then opened his black umbrella and walked away, before stopping in his tracks once more.

I have to at least try to explain to her. He thought. Garroth looked over his shoulder at Aphmau, who still was not looking at him. 

"I just wanted you to know, I was only trying to take the chewing gum off your seat. I swear." Aphmau looked up at him as he continued talking. "I've never been to school before." Garroth looked sadly at the ground. "I've never had friends. It's all sorta new to me." Garroth looked back up at Aphmau and smiled, before extending his arm toward her, offering his umbrella. 

Aphmau looked up into his sea blue eyes, getting lost in them. She hesitantly reached out and took the umbrella. Aphmau checked him up and down, before the klutz returned and shut the umbrella on herself. Garroth burst out laughing, and Aphmau glared up at him before giggling along. 

Once the laughter of the two did down, Garroth spoke again.

"See you tomorrow."

Aphmau stood there awkwardly, forgetting how to speak. She eventually remembered.

"Uh huh! See you t-mo, t-mo whoa why am I stammering?" Her best friend, Katelyn, walked up behind her. 

"Heyy, I think I might have an idea!" She giggled, making Aphmau turn bright red.

Garroth walked away before being joined by Travis, his best friend.

"First day of school and we already have two lovebirds." He teased. 

"Whatever, she's just a friend!" Garroth gasped and smiled. "A friend." He mumbled, looking back at Aphmau with a tint of red on his cheeks. 

And watching them all, was Fangirl Bailey and her friend Fangirl Broccoli. 

"Excellent ship, Bailey." Broccoli said to Bailey.

"Those two are made for each other." Fangirl Bailey and Fangirl Broccoli walked off, fangirling silently so they wouldn't ruin the moment.

But they already did.