The New Kid

~3rd~

There was a new kid in class that day. His name was Hunter.

Everyone in the class could tell what kind of guy Hunter was. A player. How could they tell? Well, Hunter ran his hands through his hair about every two seconds, wore a varsity jacket, and would wink at every girl in the hallway.

But one girl caught his eye.

And that happened to be Aphmau. 

He saw her, and knew she would be his first target. 

So he did what he normally did to woo her.

Hunter walked up to Aphmau and sat next her, leaning in. 

"Hey, I'm Hunter." Aphmau looked at him disgusted, then rolled her eyes and leaned away.

"Playing hard to get are we? Well, I don't bite." He chuckled leaning in closer.

Garroth walked in, hearing this guy trying to hit on his girl. He filled up with anger, and marched down to where his princess and this guy were. 

"I do." Garroth hissed at Hunter.

"Who's talking?" Hunter snapped back, standing up to face Garroth. Only seeing that Garroth was much taller.

"Her boyfriend." Garroth growled. Hunter just laughed, not afraid.

"Yeah right, I bet you're making that up." Hunter hissed, making Garroth clench his fists.

"Oh boy..." Aphmau mumbled, knowing this guy was dead. Fo Shizzle.

"You callin me a liar?" Garroth asked, taking a step forward.

"I ain't callin you a truther!" Hunter sassily replied. 

Garroth was done. 

"THAT'S IT!" He yelled, socking the boy. Hunter fell unconscious. 

Aphmau stood up and walked over to Garroth.

"Jealous, aye?" She smirked. Garroth's face immediately softened. He pulled his girlfriend toward him in a side hug, kissing her temple.

"Maybe just a little."