Dress Code Rant

So I can't fall asleep, and I have something on my mind, so if you're Gucci in myself ranting about Dress Codes at my school, be prepared.

SO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT BOTHERS ME? I was wearing just a simple OG Harley Quinn inspired muscle tee from Hot Topic to school one day. I thought 'I've seen guys all around my school wear muscle tees down to their waist and not get dress coded, I'm Gucci to wear this.'. Boy was I wrong.

I get to my first hour, which is honors English with a SUPER OLD AND MEAN TEACHER THAT THE WHOLE SCHOOL CALLS LYNCH THE GRINCH. I walk in, sit down, take out my chrome book as per usual, and pull out the manga I'm currently reading, My Little Monster.

Suddenly, Lynch the Grinch walks in, sees me, and immediately gets this disgusted face. She walks toward me, and places a hand on my desk.

"Ms. Bailey," she states in her annoying old teacher voice, "that shirt is so inappropriate! It shows the fact that you have on a camisole!"

I look at her with a face that reads, 'u effin kiddin me?'

So she made me go to the girls locker room that is used for P.E and change into my P.E shirt, which is a dirty grey round collar workout shirt that's fugly as hell.

And I had to wear that all day.

ALL. DAY.

WTF?

How come I can't wear my adorable muscle tee with a camisole, yet guys can wear whatever the frick they want and not get into any trouble?

No joke, my friend got in trouble for wearing a choker.

A CHOKER.

Guys could show up naked and the faculty couldn't care less, but the minute a girl shows her shoulder it's like all hell breaks loose.

Being tall (fun fact I'm 5"7) I can usually get way with wearing shorts, since my arms are long anyways and I can't help that.

But for some reason, the minute me and my friends show our shoulders, the teachers think 'OMG WAY TO SMEXY ALL DA GUYS WILL GET BONERS!' (Sorry for that, it just bothers me so much I have to use that)

It just makes me wanna UGHHHHHHH!

So there's my dress code rant.

Do you weirdos go through the same problems I do? Please tell me I'm not alone in this.

That's all for now folks!

BYE~Bails~