Retirement

Alright now that you've read the two emotional alt endings... I had to leave this on a happy note. Till next time...

~~~~~~
Tara POV

I lifted my head, looking out the back door to the view of the ocean before looking down at my wedding ring. A family vacation instead of honeymoon was what we decided. Moments after I could hear giggles running down the hall and Kyle chasing after a brown haired Bella. Dan of course was still fast asleep, Lilly in his embrace like always in the morning. Some how she always managed to sneak into our room even here.

"I sense you staring my love." His morning voice husty as he opened his eyes and I pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I can't help it... I'm happy. I bet your mother is making breakfast let's go to the kitchen." I grinned before getting up, carrying the awakening Lilly. This was it. The life I wanted and some say the life I deserved. Head music producer for Bastille. A touring wife. Also a pretty awesome mother.

Sometimes fans ask me what I did on the road. I sometimes tell them my wild life stories. In truth I don't think they believe it. Greg flashed another photo.

" So... What would you like me to call this... Well hell it's about the length of a book." I looked up from the Polaroid in my hands.

" Call it Karma. Everyone in life gets what they deserve." Greg nodded before laughing slightly as the guys walked back on the bus. Yes another tour. My life is never dull.

" What about the top secret stuff?" I shrugged before laughing slightly.

"Write it all down. Let it live forever."

"And the wedding photos?"

"Include them and Lilly. I have no secrets to hide. Don't forget to thank the stormers." Dan sighed, drying his hair with a towel.

" Is that biography done?"

" Yes finally."

"Did you include Rory?" He smirked slightly and ran a hand along my stomach before I laughed slightly. Greg taking another photo.

" Well he's included now."

" How would you like the ending Tara?"

" Well... I shouldn't say ending. Those don't exist. Say something like...."

I can't promise I know what is going to happen. That I will always be this woman. After all you've read my trip through hell and back again. About my marriage and about my baby and about my demons. I can't say it isn't difficult with these memories inside my brain constantly haunting me. Though I can say Dan helps me live through it all. Lilly too... And everyone else. I guess I should summarize where this book leaves you all. Yes Dan and I are awaiting a boy. Lucy and Kyle are glad to only have Bella. Will and Awoui are getting married next week. Woody and Chrissy well, they're just being them. My father took Evans job. I occasionally help from where ever I happen to be at the time. Dan he's just being Dan. As stormers you know what I mean. How am I you ask? I'm doing great. I survived the wild world.

-
Tara, Dan, and Lilly... Rory
Woody & Chrissy
Will and Awoui
Kyle, Lucy, Bella
Greg
(The Bastille family)