Silence

Dan POV

I paced, typing away on my phone. Commander Evans had told me this might happen. He was right and he had a solution. At first I hated it, but today I saw what he meant. She was gone. The warrior princess with red hair was now tired and her flame exhausted.

"Hello, Daniel?"

" It happened... She needs the help."

"I know. She killed the witness. Stevens is already in treatment. I'm sending a car for her now. Don't let her leave." He hung up, my heart sinking as I sat down and glanced at the closed door. The bloody clothes tossed in a black trash bag. The place was really a mess, being Tara it was odd to have a thing out of place.

"Dan?" I lifted my head glancing as she slowly opened the door and walked over to me, sitting down. "I'm sorry."

"I am too... I hope you'll forgive me." She got a confused look as she turned to me.

"What do you mean? What are you sorry for Dan?" I couldn't look at her as she stared me down.

"You gave me no choice. I had to do it... I thought you were getting better." She jumped when there was a knock at the door. I slowly got up and walked over, opening it to see two military personal waiting.

"Dan what's going on?" She stood and backed up. I nodded and the two men walked in looking at her.

"Please come with us Miss Wolf."

"I'm not going anywhere!" It happened so quick, the had her cuffed and pinned to the wall, her body went limp once the needle went into her neck. Her muscles were relaxed as tears slid down her cheeks. "Why... Where... I.. Going?"

"Miss Wolf please try to refrain from talking. It's going to increase you're heart rate." A man signed something on his phone before looking to me and giving a nod. "You can meet with commander Evans at base." With that they turned around, she was carried by one of them, too weak to lift her head and look at me. Now I felt sick. She didn't deserve this, but there was no other way. I pulled my phone out and texted Lucky to meet me on base. She merely said okay, I wasn't going tell her anything, I would let Evans do the explaining. I sped there though someone how Lucy and Kyle had already beat me. They knew even before I said something that Tara was the issue.

"Where is she?"

"They're treating her... She killed someone." I mumbled walking inside and to Evan's office. He glanced up once I opened the door and we all sat down before he finally peeled his eyes away from the newspaper.

" The doctor is evaluating her now... They're going to have to put her on a medication to frankly... Keep her from going crazy. Her anxiety is through the roof. Panic attacks. Not to mention killing the prisoner in the fashion she did... Stevens turned himself in... It seems they both were extremely effected by what happened over there?" Lucy looked at me with a confused expression.

" Tara tortured the guy who tortured her... The same way they had hurt Kiki."

"O bloody hell." She looked down before taking a deep breath. "I guess I'm not telling her the good news today." Lucy was pregnant, in fact she'd told us weeks ago. Though for some reason she was hesitant to tell Tara.

"Can we see her? During the treatment?" Kyle mumbled while playing with his beard. Evans stood and nodded." Let me show you all where she'll be located." We did as told and followed through the wings of the building, stopping at a white door that slid open with a key card. There she sat on a sofa now wearing a white T-shirt and sweat pants. Her foot was bouncing as she stared straight ahead. There was a bedroom and bathroom and a living room, just for her.

"I'll leave you all alone. Just knock when you're done." We sat on the opposite sofa, her eyes looking over to the tv.

"Tara... This is for the best.." She looked over and glared at me, standing and walking in front of me. Yet a word didn't leave her mouth, all she did was glare before turning around and walking to her bedroom, closing the door.

"Fuck." Lucy mumbled, glancing at me. "Maybe I should go talk to her?"

" No not with you being pregnant. That's too much stress on me" Kyle mumbled before standing and heading to the door. "Dan you should leave her alone." I sighed and stood, walking to the bedroom door.

" Hey Tara?... I love you." I placed my forehead against the door. Not a word came from the room, not even a noise. A sigh passed my lips as I turned around, Kyle knocked on the door and we were free. She wasn't. She was caged like a animal or a science experiment. I bet she felt betrayed, almost as if I gave her over to the enemy. The whole ride home my mind ran wild, it didn't stop till I got to the studio in my flat. Quickly I erased the question mark above the 19 songs we had.

Wild World

This was a wild world. A world that took her away from me just like that for how long I had no clue. I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed Wesley's number.

"Hello?"

"It's done. The Album wild world is finished."

" Great! I'll get the ball rolling on production and we'll make this baby a hit! I gotta go, talk to you soon Daniel!" The phone hung up as I sat down and stared at the board with a blank expression. Silence made my ears rings. Her absence made my heart beat slow. What was this wild world doing to all of us. What was it doing to the warrior princes with the flaming red hair?