Quack (Mature)

Tara POV

I remembered it all so clearly. Roberts had been drugging me. I could see his face through the blur. He was the standby doctor for Dr. Matthews. Why he hadn't been treating me I didn't know. He was a stranger this Doctor Roberts.

"Here Tara take these. You need to take your medicine." I shook my head before he grabbed my chin, I was latched down to the bed like a insane person. "It's a shame we can't be friends much longer." The pills tumbled down my throat, my voice didn't work anymore. His hands ran up my thigh, giving a squeeze here and there. My mouth shut, the monitors turned off. "You went through my laptop. You know what happened to doctor Matthews don't you? You know he's gone." He smirked slightly as his hand reached my hips. "I'll miss you... Torturing you. My bother died at your hands. Do you remember? You did to him what I did to Kiki." I wanted to vomit. The face that I wanted to see and kill was my doctor. "I've got your medication just right you know. Muscle paralysis... Your vocal cords will strain to speak, but nothing will come out." I looked to him, before looking away. I wanted to ignore his touch. "I don't know if you even remember but you and I have been having such a good time together." Of course I remembered, the forced sex on a limb body that I couldn't move. Shivers ran along my spine as he stood and placed his lips against mine. "One last time before you go to sleep right? I bet you would love that huh?"

My heart was racing as I woke up, my wrists restrained. The room was dark as I tugged violently at the restraints with any energy I could manage.

"Help! Help! Dan! Mama!" I kept tugging until the door opened. There he was in a white lab coat and black gloves. He was fit, tanned skin and Sandy hair.

"O hush now. No one is going to hear you." He sighed softly and dug in his pocket. "I can't just kill you and get away with it... I have to make it look like a bloody accident. The fucking coma didn't work!" He was nervous and frustrated as he paced.

" Just kill me. I don't care." He laughed and looked at me.

"I can't do that... It's too easy. I want you to really have a slow death. The coma was too nice of me. All your fault again. You being in a coma didn't help my time frame." I shivered at the thoughts in my mind. He slowly walked closer and stuck a needle in my arm, my body going limp. I hated feeling like this, numb. He turned the light on and ran his hand along my thigh. "What a waste."

" Hello?" My eyes looked to the door once I heard Evans. Quickly Roberts sat down and acted as if he was looking at his clip board. "O here you are... Tara how are you feeling?"

"She's very weak sir, you should come back later."

" Well... Alright." My eyes widened as he left, I wanted to scream, to yell. Roberts locked the door and turned the lights back off. I felt his weight as he got on the bed and the ties around my wrists unclasp. Tears slid down my cheeks as I felt his body against mine, all I could do was close my eyes, waiting for it to be over. He was nothing like Dan. Rough and needing were all he gave off. Everything felt painful then it was over. He didn't say a word before he fixed the blankets covering my naked legs, his clothes, then fixed the clasps. Just like that he left. Left me feeling sick and trembling. I stared at the clock, one then two passed. I wanted death.

"Tara?" I heard a voice from the living room, Stevens walked in, his eyes looking into mine once he turned the light on. "O my god Tara." He released my wrists, then dried off my face. I opened my mouth to speak, but only tears left my eyes. "What's wrong? Come on talk?" I looked down to the blanket which he pulled back. My black panties were loose around one of my legs. He understood and noded in shock as he grabbed his radio. "Apprehend Doctor Roberts! I repeat apprehend doctor Roberts! Commander Evan please report to ward one. Shhh I got you Cleo." He lifted me, a whimper of pain leaving me as he carried me to the bathroom and eased me into the tub. "You can smack me later but I need to get a swab so the fucker can rot in hell then I'm gonna clean you up okay." I blinked in response and closed my eyes as he did what he said. I was ashamed. Completely humiliated and destroyed.

"Stevens! O my god Tara."

"I told you something was up with him! He fucking raped her Evans!" I felt Stevens lift me and wrap me in a towel. "I'm gonna fucking kill him myself if you don't. I want the man to suffer."

" He... Killed...Kiki... Brother... I killed." I stuttered as Stevens laid me on the sofa, thankfully not in the bed then help me into new clothes before covering me up. It wasn't odd to be naked in front of either of them. They were military we all had done it before.

" He got revenge... For you killing his brother." I nodded slowly before my eyes grew heavy. I fought to stay awake.

"This is Brown ... Suspect is dead. I repeat suspect is dead. He hung himself. Over."

"Copy that..." I was able to move slightly. I felt gross still, violated. Carefully I turned over, hiding completely under the blanket and staring off. Voices around me faded. Yet everything kept replaying in my head. All the nightmares I had just lived. It couldn't get worse right? What could possible happen now to my pathetic existence to make it anymore worse than it was in this moment. Well I was in for a surprise.