“Guys!” Tiny yelled, everyone turned to him, “I’ve got a idea!”

“What is it?” Sachet pleaded, hoping that it would be something worth hearing.

“You know that day when we went fishin’ with the Indians but Peteh decided to stay behind? Well we were about to get in the boats when I realized that I fergot my dagger back at the home so I went back and-“

“Is this story going anywhere?” Curly asked, folding his arms around his chest.

“Just be patient,” Tiny said, then getting back to his story said, “I went back to the home to get it and as I was enterin’ I saw Peteh over there in that corner,” he pointed to the far corner with the fox rug, “holding a wooden…well a wooden thing and it was covered half in diamonds!”

“So what’s yer point?” Curly prodded.

“My idea is, we should go get diamonds to cover the other half of Peteh’s thing in!”

“Ya know,” Sachet said, placing his arm around Tiny’s shoulder, “I was thinking that too.”

 “It’s a great idea!” Copper said.

“Of course it is, that’s why I was thinkin’ it!” Sachet said proudly.

“If you were thinkin’ it then why didn’t you say it?” Dodo asked.

“’Cuz…well that’s not the point,” he said, placing his hands on his hips, “The point is that we need to go find some diamonds. Any ideas?”

“We could ask the mermaids.” Dodo suggested.

“You dope, the mermaid’s haven’t talked to anyone in almost a week, there’s no way of getting a hold of them.”

“I’m sure the faeries would know where any diamonds are.” Tiny said.

“Another great idea.” Copper stated.

“And another thing that I was just thinking.” Sachet said. The other boys just rolled their eyes at him.

“Alright,” he said, “Let’s gather some supplies and head out towards the faerie’s territory.”

The journey was a long one, but the boys stuck it out, knowing that what they were doing would please their leader.

When they finally got to the section of forest that the fae called their home, they went immediately to the Court.

“We need diamonds,” Sachet said, bowing courteously, “Could you tell us where we could find any?”

One of the Court members floated gracefully over to the boys.

“We could,” he started, “But what do we get in return?”

“Protection from the pirates.” Copper blurted out immediately, as it was routine.

The Court member thought about it for a second, “We give you different things all the time, yet you always give us the same thing.” He glanced back at the rest of the Court as if for permission to carry on and they nodded their heads in approval. “What else could you offer us?”

The boys thought for a moment. “Let us discuss it.” Sachet said. The boys huddled in a circle.

“What could we give them?” Tiny asked.

“I don’t know you’ve been the one coming up with all the good ideas today, why don’t you tell us what we could give them.” Curly said.

“I can’t come up with all of the ideas.” He argued.