Chapter Thirty Nine

Start from the beginning

"Come here." He pulls me into his chest. "If we fall, I'll wrap my arms around you and make sure you don't get hurt or drowned okay."

I'm pushed against Niall's body standing on his feet with his arms around me.
This is a little much but, at least I'm safe right?

"Don't let go of me okay!"
"I won't, now let's go."

We walked over to the slide to see Deo had already gone down and he was screaming for Jenny to come down and she did.

I look up to Niall to say "We're going down together."

"Quit being such a scardey cat." He rolls his eyes sitting down on the slide. "Come on." He pats his thighs and I get in between his legs, he wraps and arm around me and we both go flying down the slide eventually until the cold water.

After sliding a few more times and Niall pushing me off the high dock, Jennyand Deo decided to go on the boat.

"Niall, help." I pout when I can't tighten my life jacket straps.

He turns around and says. "You are literally the smallest human being in the world."

"I'm sorry."
"It's fine." he smiles tightening the straps on my lifejacket.
"Life jacket buddies." I bump my hip to his... Well I tried, I ended up bumping his thigh.
Oops hehe.

"Get out losers." Deo rolls his eyes.

"Wait what?"

"You guys are going on the tube first." He smiles throwing a circular flat tube with four handles on it into the water.

"Oh." Niall laughs and jumps onto the float.

"Come on Kamryn let's go!" He shouts and I get on the edge of the boat and jump onto the tube.

"Alright guys have fun." Jenny and Deo start the boat and slowly move away from us.

"Get on your stomach." Niall orders laying on his as well.
As told I get in my stomach and lay down. "You ready?" He asked by I fill it was more rhetorical.

"Sure."
Niall held a thumbs up and the boat engine was heard and we started moving.

Niall told me to lean to the left after doing so the two of us went over the wake making my body flop.
"Ahhh." I screamed and laughed because this was actually fun.

"Lean to the right." He shouts I do so and we go back over the wake to meet bumpy water. Thus making us bounce up and down.

"I. Love. This." I had to pause between words as we went over bumps.

"You want to see a trick."
"You? Tricks?" I tease.
He lets go of the two straps to sit cross legged. We went over bump after bump and he never fell off.

"How are you doing that?"
"It's easy just balance. Try it."

I slowly let go and next thing I know I'm rolling through the water.
I came up above water to see Niall swimming towards me.

"You okay." He laughs.
"Yeah." I laugh as we'll swimming to meet him in the middle to kiss him.
"Having fun?"
"So much."

"Get back on love birds." Deo shouted when they brought the tube back to us.
I put my hands up on the tube trying to lift myself up only for the flotation device to pop up in my face.
Groaning I tried again failing in the end.

Third time is the charm.

I grabbed the extra fabric on the tube and half way pulled myself up. Niall pushed the tube down from the other side resulting in me falling backwards.
Turns out, Niall got on with ease.

"Come here." He calls holding out his hands.

I gave him my hands and he pulled me up onto the tube.

"Thank you."
"Anytime."

This time Niall sat up like he was before I fell off and pulled me between his legs.

"Niall."
"Yeah?"
"If you fall off let go of me."
"Glad to know that you care." He mumbles.

I smile and the fun began as we started to move again.
....................
A/N wow omg this will be continued ASAP.
Since Wednesday a lot of crappy stuff has happened witch crowded my head there were tears, stress, and I really didn't know what to do with myself.
Again, I'm very very sorry this chapter will be continued and I think you will be very satisfied with what's to come ;)

Thank you for all your love, comments, and votes!

Love you all so much ❤️
                          ~Bailey