Chapter 1

I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR ANY OF MY FICS TO BE COPIED, TRANSLATED, REWRITTEN OR POSTED BY ANYONE BUT MYSELF!!!

A/N: I have had many comments about certain aspects of my book that I'm going to add this disclaimer at the beginning to hopefully answer said comments before they are commented.

This is an X reader book. But not everything will be specific to fit every reader. I made a choice to not make certain bits specific for example (Y/C/N)= your child's name (Y/B/D)= your birthday, (Y/H)= Your height as I feel like that's too many blanks to fill in. So there are elements of the reader character that won't be exact and specific to you, for example the readers birthday is in march this is so it fits in with the timeline of the book as many marvel films are filmed over the summer. I've given the height of 5'1 to the reader as it is later used for cute nicknames. I've given the reader a brother because it serves the story. and there are many more examples.

I get that not everyone can fit this, but I don't feel like there's a need for people to complain about it in the comments. its my book and one of the main reasons I wrote it was for myself. if you don't like the fact the character isn't specific to you they this is your warning to stop reading now. if you're okay with it carry on and I hope you enjoy the book.