He Has A Hangover

Start from the beginning

"You were so drunk you started cuddling a garbage can, thinking it was a plushie." She said. I stopped all action for a moment before-

"AIYA!!! DISINFECTANT!!! I NEED DISINFECTANT AND BLEACH!!!" I yelled.

"I'll get them for you Yao, but I don't think that is really a good-"

"And what did I think of actual plushies, aru?" I asked, popping out of the shower and grabbing [name] by the wrist. She looked away, face red.

"..."

"Tell me, aru!"

"... You sorta rejected them." She said as I dashed off into the bedroom and took a large armful of plushies.

"Aiya! My precious plushies, aru, forgive me, aru!" I pleaded as [name] came in with a hand covering her face.

"I'm sure they'll forgive you after you are done with your bath and are dry with clothes on, Yao." She said. I looked down and blushed as I ran back to the bathroom.

Russia

I woke up not feeling very well. I quietly made my way to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face before looking in the mirror. I did not like what I saw. Feeling sick, I laid down on the floor and closed my eyes.

"Ivan?" I heard my sunflower say. I nodded. "How are you doing with your hangover?" She asked.

"I was drunk?" I asked. I think she nodded.

"Yeah, you had Ravis and me in bone crushing hugs and were singing some sort of Russian drinking song while the Baltics and I tried to sober you up." She said. I just groaned.

"Da, thank you sunflower, but you will come over here, da." I said. I heard light steps and opened my eyes. Once I saw my sunflower, I pulled her down onto my chest.

"I-Ivan, what are you doing?" She asked cutely.

"It is cuddle time da." I said, burying my face in her hair.

"Alright, but can we go to the bed and cuddle instead of here on the floor?" She asked. I thought for a moment before nodding, not wanting my sunflower to get aches from lying on the floor.

Once we got to the bed, I laid down before cuddling my sunflower beside me. She really makes me feel a lot better.

France

"Ah-ah-achoo!" I sneezed while shivering in the bed.

"Here," Ma chérie said, handing me a tissue box. I grabbed a tissue.

"Mer-achoo!" I said. When the sneezing fit was over I went back under the covers. "Ma chérie, 'ow did I get a cold from drinking?" I asked. [name] sighed.

"It's partially my fault," She said. I raised an eyebrow as she then sat down beside me.

"Last night I picked you up and brought you home but you kept constantly trying to make moves on me while being really drunk. It got to be to the point where in order to get you into the shower and stop grabbing at me, I had to tie you up with your own belt and had you take a cold shower." She said as I stared.

"... Well, at least I didn't do anything to you." I said after a moment. I did feel a bit guilty about trying to make a move while really drunk, but right now, the hangover and the cold were punishment enough.