Recovery - Justin Bieber

Chapter 1 The Boy  

YOUR POV

It's a warm summer evening.

I'm finally there! The long-awaited vacation in Sicily is finally here. I flew alone in order to recharge my batteries, and finally relax. In the last few weeks, so much has gone wrong in my life, so I wanted to be alone.

Now, I have 3 long weeks in which I can finally do what I want. 
I've booked a small apartment very close to the beach, I made myself comfortable, unpacked my things, and dressed myself in something summery.

I was wearing my favorite hot pants, a simple vest, and a pair of flip-flops. 
I styled my long hair into a braid. It is still relatively early and it's Friday so I decided to go out on the great place to watch the locals start their weekend.

From the streets, resound salsa rhythms, people dance, flirt, laugh and drink.
The great atmosphere carries over to me immediately. 
I can't help but laugh and dance to the great music. 
I love to dance. Acutally I'm a really great Hip Hop dancer, since I've been dancing this for many years.

After a certain time I decide to keep walking towards the beach. There is a small bar, I order a drink as I suddenly noticed a boy. He looks different, not Italian. Tourists in this small town, also a rarity, I can't help but stare at him, I know him. He is quiet, tall, has light hair and a few tattoos. 
He's wearing basketball shorts and a tank. 
He has on a pair of sunglasses, even though it is already dark and carries his Skateboard under his arm.  

I know him. He is alone. He just stands there and observes the ocean. I can't stop looking at him. I hope that he finally turns to me, so that I can face him. I pay my drink and go slowly in his direction. When he turns away, he suddenly jumped on his board and veered without having noticed me.  

Am I sure I know this boy? Positive, it was dark, but I know who it was. 
I refrain from pronouncing his name or even thinking it.
That can't be. It's virtually impossible...Was this really the man I love so much and sought after for such a long time? Was it Justin?  

I'm under shock, totally confused, so I were trying to shake off the thought. 
On the way back to my apartment, I tried to get all of this out of my mind. 
Did I just miss the chance to get to know Justin, or at least speak to him? 
Or am I simply going insane? After all, what has happened, shouldn't be surprising. 
Once I get back to the apartment, I currently turned on my favorite song, 'All that Matters' by Justin Bieber. I sing and dance to the song while I undress myself, wash, and get ready for bed.

The next morning, I woke up early. The sun is shining directly in my face, it's wonderfully warm and I can't help but smile and be happy. After a shower, I get ready for the beach. I wear lightweight waterproof make-up and a little summer dress over my bikini. After a quick breakfast, I pack my things and I'm on the way to the beach. The streets are vacant. All inhabitants are working, in school or at home. From afar I can see that the beach is almost empty. 

Not a soul to be seen.

After I have creamed myself with sunblocker, I put my headphones on and I'm listening to Justin's music, as always. At this very moment, I do remember last night and the boy. Lost in my thoughts, completely surprised if it really was him, I look out to sea, as I fall into a light sleep.  

Justin POV:

Finally I have my rest. This place is so peaceful, and it's as if no one knows me here. 
It's already a week and no one has recognized me. 
No Paparazzis, or fans yet. Nobody. It's as if the people here have no TV or internet.