Chapter 22 • Never Forget

•Rayan's POV•

Nine days. Nine long, and gulling days I have ignored Salem Wyatt. Let me tell you this boy is relentless. Every single day he'll call me ten times, leaving me thirty text messages after that.

At school it's been hell. We have every class together. He tries passing me notes, he tries whispering in my ear. He even called me out in front of our entire German class. I have talked to the guys, but I act like Salem is invisible.

Right now I'm sitting with Blythe and Olympia at a designated lunch table. Petra isn't here yet, which is a total shocker since usually she comes early just to bitch at me.

"He's going to have a bloody heart attack! You need to talk to him," Blythe exclaims, sending me a pointed look.

"Not until he spills what he's hiding. He told me to stop asking about it, so that's what I'm doing."

She's just about to reply when Petra storms over to our table.

"Salem is killing me. He hasn't had his daily dose of Blackwood in almost two weeks! He's getting on my nerves with all his pouting, fix him!" She hisses towards me and takes a seat next to Olympia.

"Hale said he showed up at your house, is that so?"

"Yep, I thought Talus and Sasha were gonna rip his throat out," I say happily. It was three days ago, he came knocking on my door at 11 in the evening. I didn't answer it, but Talus and Sasha did. Their faces were priceless.

"Lowell? He's around here?" Olympia mumbled under her breath. I ignore it since it's pretty obvious that they all know each other somehow.

"Hey ladies," a voice says from behind me. I turn around and see Clayton standing there with a giant smile, a piece of pizza in his hand.

"Hi, Clayton," Blythe says with a blush on her cheeks. He sends her a wink an a brilliantly white smile. He walks around the table and takes a seat next to her.

"What does Salem want now?" I cut to the chase since I know why he's here.

"Can't I come over and say hi to three beautiful women?" He fake pouts.

"You mean four?" Petra chimes in. He doesn't even look in her direction.

"Sorry, I don't throw compliments at shallow bitches," Clayton says with a straight face.

"Roar, someone's on their Man-Period," she says back to him.

He glares at her and turns back to us, starting a steady conversation about movies.

Lunch drags on and when Clayton leaves I automatically bombard Blythe with questions.

"Give me all the details. Now."

She goes on to explain that her and Clayton are an on-again-off-again relationship, due to Bobby being overprotective.

"What about you and Hale?" I ask Olympia, and just like Blythe a blush reddens her face.

"We, uh...just hang out sometimes."

I squeal like a school girl and beam at the two in front of me.

"What about you and Wyatt? You two love birds seem cozy," Petra says in a condescending way.

"I could say the same about you and Satan," I retort back. An evil smile places itself on her face.

"Oh you mean Dante? We aren't a thing, we just satisfy each other's needs. I have as much affect towards him as I would to glass stuck in my foot."

"That's gross on so many levels," I say to her.

"I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole," a new voice says. I look to my right and see Satan himself. He gives a dirty look to Petra and then faces Olympia.