Book Description

DISCLAIMER | Chapter 2-11 are the same day. I wrote those chapters when I didn't have a writing style an I didn't really have the fundamentals to write a book. Although I must say those chapters are very good they are just short an spread out. All together they would probably equal 55 pages (on iPad) DO NOT skip those chapters, I just wanted to warn you guys that they're supposed to be like that to make the book longer an spread apart, you'll understand why I made each chapter (2-11) soooo detailed once you get further into the book. HOPE YOU ENJOY!

*Plagiarism is an offense that can be punished by law. Although, I do not have the ability to go to that extreme, if I find anything of the sort don't think I won't hesitate to inform Wattpad. Be a doll AND DONT STEAL MY WORK. *Werewolf Alpha voice* MINE.

BOOK #1 OF THE BLACKWOOD SERIES
All she wants is her life back. She wants her mom to hold her, and her father to tell her everything's okay. She wants her sister right by her side through thick and thin.

That all was taken away.

Rayan Blackwood used to be a normal teenager girl. She had two loving parents and three siblings she cared for so much. But that changed on her 17th birthday. Rayan's parents and sister were killed, murdered actually. Leaving her in the custody of her older brothers Dane and Talus.

She's forced to move away from everything's she's known. Portland, Oregon. A place that is like foreign land to her. Where she has to face a new life, new school, and a lot of new people. Nothing is what it seems to be, everything has just faded away.

Although she can't say she doesn't have hope. Hope is something she is forced to hold onto.

After settling into her new home she's ready to face the future.

While walking out of her house on her first day of school she bumps into something. Or someone.

Salem Wyatt has known a life of crime and loss since he was able to comprehend the cruel world he was forced to be apart of. But being in a gang has its perks. He never expected to bump into Rayan that day, but he did. Which forever changed both of their lives.

Rayan must learn to cope with her inner demons and move forth with her life. Salem must live with the aching truth he's hiding from Rayan. As there lives intertwine more secrets are exposed until an entire reality is thrown in their direction.

With 2 overprotective brothers and an mystery boy she can't quite figure out, she has to choose between the most important things in her new life.

Be with the boy who stole her heart or forgive the family that took her future.

But can she really rely on anyone? In a world as cruel as this?

©Copyright® Hanna Jones
DO NOT STEAL MY PLOT, CHARACTERS, ETC...

More info will be in the Author's Note in the beginning. I really hope you enjoy my book.
I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN