Authors Note

Hey guys! Just gonna be explaining and talking about a few things...

1) so my last Authors Note was pretty off on what I was trying to say because I wrote that even before I started the book. The number of chapters are so wrong and the number of pages in each chapter.

2) so for this book I'm hoping to get around 60-70 chapter, 100 was way too much and I don't even think this book can go that far. The chapters are short because I update a lot and I don't want to keep updates from happening if I have to write long chapters. Also, sometimes I go back and fix mistakes in previous chapters when I'm bored. Since I don't have many consistent readers for my book it won't be a big deal.

3) I would really appreciate if you would start reading AND voting. Voting is very important and I really would like to see the numbers go up. Commenting is also very helpful and I'd appreciate your opinions.

4) if you want to PM me reading requests I'll be reading the first 10 I get. I probably won't even get that many lol.

5) my goal in life is to become an author, I love writing and it's my biggest passion. It's up to you guys to hit that little star and get me more views and votes. Honestly, my success is coming from you.

6) a big dream of my would have my book be as big as TBBG of TGGBB or even Chasing Red. Those are my top 3 favorite books on here an it'd mean the world to have my book as some other people's favorite also.

7) I ENTERED THE #wattys2016 YEEESSSS. And if I don't win anything (which I probably won't I'll most likely enter it in 2017s when I go back and add extra chapters and things like that.

8) I have MANY projects going right now so after I finish this series I'll start on them. Which won't be for awhile:( sorry bout it, this is my main focus.

9) *gasps* person : did you say series? *gasps even more dramatically* me : HELL YEAH THIS GONNA BE A SERIES. I already have the sequel written out in my head, and the third book is still based on a few ideas.

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT ON PREVIOUS CHAPTERS.

Please follow me for updates and news about KOS. Following would also mean the world to me. PLEASE FOLLOW ME:)

***PLEASE COMMENT IF YOUR A CONSISTENT READER (have read and voted on ever chapter, which is only about 2 people so far, so make sure you go back and vote) ILL BE GIVING SHOUTOUTS ON CHAPTER 25 FOR ALL THE READERS WHO ARE DEDICATED TO READING MY BOOK. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND APPRECIATE YOU TAKING YOUR OWN TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO READ KING OF SPADES***

QOTD | What character do you want to see more of? Comment please<3

Thats all for today babes, next Authors Note will be after Chapter 30:)

Have a fantastic day!