Prologue

Journal entry 1:
It sucks. I look in the mirror an think to myself, am I broken? Because every stare I receive is obligating me to believe that. I try to shake the self proclaimed nickname of worthless, but it never truly is forgettable.
I look like a normal 17 year old girl, don't get me wrong. Although, on the inside, I'm like a bottomless pit. With the gaping hole in the chest that was inflicted a little over 11 months ago, all I want is for the pain to end.
I was told to write again, since I haven't picked up a journal in a year. The doctors said it would be good after I got off my depression meds. So here I am world, nothing interesting to read about. Just "an angel who lost her wings." Or so therapist called me.
It's a shame really. All that money spent on college to get where he's at, and the guys shit at his job. Figures, when has a therapist ever been good at his job? I've been to about 20 an my calculations are correct.
Writing down this stuff really doesn't help me much. I mean listen to me? Do I sound anywhere near sane to you? Trust me, I'm not crazy, but it's starting to seem like the new crazy is my reality.

____________________
Hey guys! So how was the prologue? Good? I really hope so.
Btw the whole book won't be journal entries, just the prologue bc it will tie into the rest of the book later.

Without further ado, off to chapter 1!!!