Chapter 11 • Harriet's Wish

•Rayan's POV•

"Hey, where's Jett?" I ask, looking around the kitchen and noticing he's the only one of Dane's 'groupies' not to be here.

Where all sitting in the kitchen eating frozen pizza as Dane talks on the phone outside. He been talking to whoever it is for about and hour. The way he's been acting lately is really bothering me. Even before we left he was a little wary.

Now here I am sitting on a kitchen stool eating my third slice of pizza. Life can't get any better than this. -Note Sarcasm-

He made sure that Talus and Sasha sit beside me so I can't run and try to listen in. I strongly dislike them right now. It's not that I care what he's talking about. All I really want to do is go for a walk.

Right when I mention Jett's name they all freeze, looking anywhere but me. Luca, being the level headed one he is, speaks on everyone's behalf.

"Well...you see, he...uh moved to Florida?" He says in more of a question form.

I always liked Jett. Unlike the rest of Dane's friends he was different. He was the nerdy, quiet kid that was a book worm. He wasn't buff or popular, he was normal. Not to mention he was adorably shy when it came to me.

I stare at all there disgruntled figures and just drop it. I don't need another argument today. I've already had about three hundred with Navy and it's only 5 p.m. He keeps trying to hit on me, but I lightly put down his canyon size ego. If he thinks I'll take him back after all this time he's crazy.

"Right," I say holding out the end. I give them all a weird look and stand up to throw my plate away.

While heading to the trashcan I look at the front door. I could make it, if run fast enough I could make it out the door. Going for a little walk never hurt anybody.

All the guys are occupied with there food, so I slowly make it over towards Sasha. Just like Luca to Dane, Sasha has always been my partner in crime. I have this affect on him where he does anything I ask him to.

I walk up behind him and drape my arm around his shoulder. He looks at me as if he's knows I'm up to something and before he can speak I've already smashed his face in his pizza and took off.

I know Sasha is the fastest and closest so he was the main target. I run as fast as I can to the front door, I can hear someone running after me already.

I open the front door and am halfway through it when I'm pulled into a hard chest. The persons hands snake themselves around my waist and I instantly know who it it.

Navy.

"Where you going Ray-Ray, your supposed to stay and have some fun with us," he says in my ear. After two years of dating him I know the voice he uses when he wants something.

"Navy, you have five second to unhand me," I say through my teeth.

"Why? I want to cuddle," he says huskily.

"Over your dead body," I say. When he still doesn't let go of me I close my eyes tight and do what I gotta do. I bring my foot back and kick him where it hurts. His arms let go of me instantly and I make way for the door again.

I'm surprised none of the other guys have made it out here. I turn my head back to see if anyone followed me but the coast is clear. I turn back around and run to the sidewalk. I can't stand being coopted up in there with those guys, as much as I love them I got to get away. I turn and walk down the opposite sidewalk, looking back once more and noticing that Dane is on the porch screaming for me to 'get my ass back here.'

I flip him off with the finger that says it all and face forward to start walking again. They'll probably let me go this time. What harm can walking into town do?