You're So Beautiful

This im agine is dedicated to rebelreb elstardust12 Hope u get my message kayla

You always thought  You weren't pretty an that you were a freak you always wanted to be like those in the magazine or those models you see on tv but you didn't realize that you were pretty you just couldn't see it like everyone could. When Michael always complimented how beautiful you were you would brush it off saying that you wee not when he knows that you are and he wishes you that you could see the beauty he sees in you. He hates that you say that you're not pretty because he knows that you know that what you're saying isn't true and that you know that you are pretty so he decided to hold a meeting to tell you all of your closest friends and family members.

Neverland Ranch

Meeting 6:30pm

Today was the day of the meeting where everyone was gonna tell what they thought of you. You were upstairs reading when Michael came to get you and bring you down stairs.

"Hey honey" He said smiling

"Hey babe" You said

"What's up?" You asked'

"I have something for you"

"Really what is it?

"You'll see" He said smiling

He brought you downstairs and you saw some of your friends and some family members.

"Um what is this?" You asked confused.

"Kayla we have t to tell you something." Michael said

"Ok what is it?' You asked

"We know you don't consider yourself as pretty. You try to be like those models in the magazines or on tv or those girls you see online when the truth is they're not as pretty (not saying that anybody isn't) as you are you're stunning and i wish you could see it. I hate that you put yourself down because of they way you look." "Please just remember that you're always beautiful to me and whoever cares about you"

"Exactly" Everyone said

You got teary eyed seeing how much everyone cares about you to do this.

Everyone came to hug you and to tell you how much you they love you. You told them you love them back and hugged them back.

Ever since that night you started agreeing with people when tell you that. You liked believing that you were beautiful and that you didn't have to be like those models or those girls you see online you liked being you it made you happy. You thanked Michael for holding that meeting for you to get you to believe in yourself more. He said your welcome and he was glad that you were doing that more

I hope u got the message kayla whether you believe it or not but u should believe it u are beautiful and u always will be don't try to be like anyone else BE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always be you.