He Helps You Find Your Family

This is for Justdancedancer enjoy!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊💚

You have been a ghost for the past 5 years and you didn't know what happened to your family the last thing you remember is waking up for school then coming straight home after everything else is just a blur.

You: I wish i knew where my parents and my brother and sisters are i miss them😢😢😭😭😭😭😢😢😔😔. Where are you guys i miss you so much.

You were walking around the neighborhood when you saw your house you were excited thinking that maybe that your family was in there and that they could explain what's happened you went inside all happy couldn't wait to see them but alas they weren't there.

But a family has been living in that house for the past few months and you were really confused.

You: What's going on?? Who are these people???? And why are they in our house.

What you didn't know is is that after you and your family "died" a new family bought the house.

While you were standing there in the living room a tall lean and beautiful guy walked by you and you were in a trance by how gorgeous he is.

You: Wow he's so gorgeous!!!!!

But what you didn't know is that he heard you.

Michael: Thank You!

You looked at him in shock surprised that he can hear you.

You: You can hear me?!!!??!!!

Michael: Yea.

You: How.... Wait that's means that you're the special one the one that can help me. Please help me find my family please!!!!!!!

Michael: Yea sure where'd u last see them

You: They were in this house until some jerk took them.

He Agrees to help you and you both try to find your family. A few weeks later he finds them in a haunted house you hugged them and told them how much you missed them you thanked Michael and told him that you owe him he asked you out and you agreed to go out with him.

Alright u guys that's it if u liked it u know what to do vote and comment and i'll see u guys next time.✌🏽️