Shadow Falls In Love

This one was requested by chyshadmjj enjoy everyone

Michael has been working on his new bad album for a few months now he has been worse so hard but he has been feeling lonely for the past few weeks. He has wanted someone to love him and give comfort for the past few weeks besides his family.

On the other side of town shadow (the counterpart of sonic) had been feeling the same way but he doesn't know what to do besides mope. 😔. He stays home all day and does nothing besides watch tv and eat snacks sometimes he may walk around the neighborhood but other than that nothing.

He was watching tv when he saw his favorite singer on tv and he needed some help with filming his new movie. He was so excited that he packed his bags and went directly to where he was.

He saw him and fell in love😍😍😍💕💕😍. He saw the guy with the tall figure and the hair all curly.

Shadow's thoughts: that's him😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Video crew person:*comes up to shadow* Who are you?

Shadow: I am Shadow i am here to help Michael.

Video Crew person: Oh ok. Mike!!

*Michael turns around and faces them*

Video crew person: This guy is here to help.

Michael: Oh ok.

Michael's thoughts: Wow!! *He says looking at shadow*

The two meet and get to know each other after working together they begin to fall gradually in love with each other.

Alright guys that's it sorry if u didn't like it I tried my very best but hey if u did like it that's great then u know what to do vote and comment and i'll see u guys next time ✌️