Cheating In High School (part 2)

So you just found out that your boyfriend of 10 months has been cheating on you behind your and you didn't know what to do. It's been months and you couldn't decide what to do.

You were sitting down looking at a photo album of you and Michael and smiling at all the fun times you had together and how in love you were

Meanwhile

Michael was at home in Neverland!!!! He can't take loving without you!!!!!! He hasn't slept for days and he hasn't eaten all he's been thinking about was you he wants you back he knows he made a mistake and he regrets it everyday.

You were staying with your mom for awhile and she would comfort you when ever you thought of him and what he did.

You thought about the fact that yeah he dod make a mistake and sure it was very wrong of him but you still love him so much so you decided to give him another chance but if he did it again it's over for good!!! And hopefully he'll never ever do it again.

You went back to Neverland with your bags packed to tell Michael what you decided.

Once you got there you rung the doorbell and waited for him to answer. Once he did he looked at you shocked.

Michael's POV

I can't believe it she's here I didn't think she'd come back or that i'd ever see her again!!!!

Michael: Y/n what are you doing here😱😱😱😱😍😍😍😍😍😄😄😄😄😱😱😱😱.

*he was jumping around on the inside so excited to see you*

You: Mike i wanted to talk to you. I've made my decision!.

Michael: And what is your decision????

You: I've decided to give you another chance!!

Michael: Really??????😄😄😄😄☺️☺️☺️☺️💗💗💗

You: Yes but if you ever ever do this again we are done for good got it!?

Michael: Yes thank you so much baby i love you so much. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for giving me another chance!!!!!

You: Your welcome baby.

You two kiss and then you unpack and you two spend a lovely evening together.

And Michael kept his promise and a few years later you two got married and had 2 lovely kids.

In other news the girl was so mad she moved and decided to make your life miserable she moved because she couldn't be in the same state as you and Michael.

Hey guys i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽