He burns your makeup prank!!

This was requested by Tashakande enjoy!☺️💕

You just got some new makeup from your friends for your birthday and you were excited to use it!!! But today was another day Michael decided to prank you again but this time instead of doing what he did with your makeup last time this time he's make you think he's gonna burn it but of course he's not.

Michael: Hey you guys its Me Michael and today i'm gonna prank Tasha. I'm gonna make her think I'm gonna burn her makeup and she's going to freak out she just got some new makeup from her friends for her birthday. So I'm gonna make her think that she wears makeup a lot and that she shouldn't wear it all the time and if course she beautiful with or without makeup. She's gonna lose it!!! So are you guys ready to get this prank started! Yeah? Let's go?

He hides the camera and sets it up and you suddenly come in the room. You have on a nice shirt with some jeans!! And some ankle boots

Michael: Hey baby

You: Hey Mike😘

Michael: You look pretty! 😍😄❤️😘💕

You: Thank you.

He sees that you makeup on and walks up to you.

Michael: I see you got some makeup on?

You: Yea?!!

Michael: Baby I've told you your beautiful with without makeup you don't have wear it all the time!

You: I don't!!!

Michael: Yea you do and I can't take it anymore

You: What do you mean?

He goes into you guys room and gets your new makeup and you come into see him with it

You: What are you doing

Michael: Follow me you'll see

As confused as you were you followed him outside to the patio where you guys grill was he was smirking at you with what you think is your your makeup but isn't because he bought some fake makeup online thats what he had in one hand and he had a match in the other.

You: Mike what are you doing?

Michael: What I should have done since you got this makeup for your birthday.

He puts the fake makeup on the grill and prepared to "burn it"

You: Mike!!! You better not burn my makeup i'm not playing with you!! You burn my makeup you'll he sorry.

He gets closer to the makeup with the stick from the match lit up.

You: Mike quit playing give me my makeup man!

You go to him and reach your hand to the grill to try to get your makeup but before you can Michael sets it on fire and you stand there amazed and mad and sad believing that he actually burnt your makeup.

Michael: There now you don't have to wear makeup all the time! Or at all

You: Michael! I can't believe you!! You burned my makeup!!!!😭😭😭😭💔💔😭😭💔💔😭😱😱😱😱😱😱😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!

Michael: I'm sorry baby you gave me no choice i've been asking you to stop wearing makeup all the time but you wouldn't listen so I had to do it

You looked at him angrily and stomped in the house and sat on the sofa and just watched something.

Michael: You guys did you see how mad she was I think we got her hold on. Baby

You: Leave me alone mike.

He sits close to you on the sofa

Michael: Are you really that mad?

You: If course I am you just burnt my makeup that i got from my friends!!! Why wouldn't I be.

Michael: Yea but you know what I got something to tell you

You: What?

Michael: This was a prank

You: What?

Michael: It was a prank!

And he goes and gets the camera and shows you and your sitting there stunned you can't believe this was a prank.

Michael: I got you!!!

You: Ok where's my real makeup at????

Michael: Its in our room where's it's always been

You: Then what did you burn?

Michael: Some fake makeup I bought online!

You: Oh ok!

Michael: Alright you guys I got her you saw how mad she got! So get to 20k likes if you wanna see me prank her again

You: No get this to 30k likes if you wanna see me prank him.

Michael: Alright you guys we'll see you guys in the next video! We luv you guys! See you guys later!

You: Luv you guys! Bye!!

And he ends the video and you guys play a fun game of water gun tag!!! Until it came time to go to bed!

Alright you guys I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽