Your Birthaday

I felt giving yea so this is for ohsnapitzcaz enjoy.

Your b-days in today and your so excited your turning 16!!!!!!! Your sweet 16!!!! You couldn't stop thinking about it. Unknown to your knowledge your boyfriend Michael has been planning a surprise birthday for you and everyone in the family's knew except you.

You and Michael spent the whole day together so that everyone can prepare for the party.

Once it was time they texted him and you guys went back to your house. Once you got back you noticed the lights were off.

Before you knew it everyone was jumping up and saying happy birthday and the lights came back on you were surprised but happy!!!!

You: Did u do this??? You say looking at Michael

Michael: Yes Carys I did. I planned this whole thing with a little help from our families. So what do you think?

You: I love it thank you baby.💗💗💗💗💗😍😍😍😘😘😘😘💕💕💕💕

Michael: Your welcome baby.

Soon you open up your presents and got most of the stuff you always wanted your dad even got you a car and mike got you a little puppy.

Your birthday was awesome and you couldn't ask for a better one and it was all thanks to your wonderful loving boyfriend.

Alright i hoped u guys enjoyed that even u carys. Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!!! And if u enjoyed this then u know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽️