Face-Timing Eachother

This is for my_childhood enjoy!

You were at home alone missing Michael he was on tour and he comes back the day after Christmas and that made you upset because you wanted to spend Christmas with him but i guess that wasn't gonna happen now.

But what you didn't know is Mike is coming home early he was gonna surprise you!!! He didn't wanna spend Christmas without you so he got on the next available flight home.

Before he left you two face timed each other cause it's the only way to see each other until he's back.

You put the FaceTime on and wait fir him to answer. He answers and you see him and you just can't help but sit there admiring the cute face of the man of you love.

You: Hey mikey😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Michael: Hey Y/n Baby 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😘😘😘😘😘

You: I miss you😭😭😭😭😔😢😥

Michael: I miss you more baby. I wish i was there holding you in yours arms and kissing you.

You: Yea

Michael was already outside your door he was just couldn't wait to surprise you and tell you he's home

You: I wish you could come home for Christmas. I miss you. I wanna spend this holiday with you😭😢😔😥

Michael: I know baby i wanna spend it with you too but unfortunately I can't 😔. But hey i got a surprise for you.

You: Really??

Michael: Yea go outside its at your front door.

You: Ok.

You went to your door and opened it and once you did you saw Michael standing this with a huge smile on his face. You smiled and hugged him and jumped into his arms. You couldn't believe it he was home in time for Christmas.l he was here in the flesh!!!!!!

You: I can't believe your here this is the best surprise ever.

Michael: I knew you would love it. I just couldn't spend Christmas without you so i booked a flight home as soon as possible.

You: Aww michael i love you

Michael: I love you too Y/n

And for the rest of the night you two cuddled and watched Christmas movies.

Awwww how romantic 😍. Well i hoped you guys enjoyed that and tell me who's excited for Christmas it's almost here OMG!!!! I'm so excited. Anyways if u guys enjoyed this great then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽️