Beyond The Lights

This imagine was inspired by the movie if u haven't seen it u should it's Awesome anyway enjoy 😊.

When you were little you were sung in a talent show you sung black bird by India Jean-Jacques

You sung the song and the crowd cheered they loved it. You didn't win and you didn't care but your mom did and she told once you got your trophy to throw it away you didn't want to but you did anyway.

It's now a few years later your all grown up and have become a famous superstar and have made an album and you have a boyfriend (which is just for publicity) you didn't like the songs you were singing and you didn't like the image you were presenting but you did it to make your mom happy.

On the day of the MTV music awards you won you're first award and once it was over you why back to your hotel and went into your room. When you walked to your room you saw this gorgeous guy with black curly hair and a toned body standing by your door you asked him to let you in and told him not to let anyone else in unless you say. He nodded his head and you went inside.

Once inside your mother came in and saw you sitting on top of the balcony she screamed the guy came inside and tried to convince you to come down.

"Nobody sees me" You said

"I'm just a follower nobody sees me for the real me"

"I do" He said

"I see you for you"

You looked at him shocked he pulled you up and held you he looked into your eyes and you could have sworn when he did that you can tell that he saw the real you and not what other people saw.

The night you had a press conference regarding the incident you let everyone there know that it was an accident and that you drank too much cause you were celebrating your big win and you thanked the officer who's name you learned was Michael you also thanked him for saving you if it wasn't for him you'd be dead.

The next few days you two got to know each other a little better and you started developing feelings for one another. Your mother wasn't too keen on this and so was Michael's father. You two spent mostly anytime you fan together and it would be the funnest time of your lives.

It was now time for the BET awards and during your performance with your boyfriend kid he embarrassed you in front of everyone by almost stripping you naked and trying to have sex with you on stage after the performance Michael came up on the stage and punched him.

Michael wondered why you never sang your own songs and you told him that the album won't let you and he then convinced you to write and sing your own songs. You eventually did and your audience loved them and you broke up with kid and fired your mother since she didn't like the idea and wanted to control you. You and Michael became a couple and had a wonderful life together.

Hey guys so i hoped u guys enjoyed this and if u did u know what to do vote and comment and i'll see u guys next time ✌️