You Adopt a talking dog

You've been wanting for a while so u decided to ask Michael if we can get one. You go downstairs to his office and see him working on a few songs. Once you come in he sees you and looks up and smiles. "Hey Y/N what's up?" "I was wondering if we can adopt a dog?" "Sure, why not anything you want baby let's go". He gets up and grabs your hand and you teo head to the adoption place. "Look around baby." He says ok. You look around at each dog/cat there and couldn't find 1 you liked but when you was about to turn around you heard "Hey, Hey how about me" u looked around at the animals again to see who said that and it looked like nobody you started heading for the door when the voice spoke again. "Hello over here"  you turned around and looked again than you saw a dog put his paws up and say "Hey, hey you forgot about me" You came over to him and looked at him but younwere still in shock that you just heard a dog talk. "Mike, Mike?" "Yeah honey?" "I think I found the one I want." He comes over to where you are. "Mike i want this one" "You know there are a lot of dogs and cats in here what made you pick this one?" "He can talk" He looked at you in a confused you but in order to prove that you were right the dog said to him "Hey there" Mike looked suprised and shocked. "Can we get him" u asked "Sure he said. And u guys got him and brought him home and u guys would talk for hours and hours until it was time for bed.

Alright u guys so what did u guys think of this huh? I was watching garfield and thought of this. Anyway i hoped u liked it don't forget to vote and comment and i'll see you guys later ✌️