Your Birthday

This is for Ivory79021 Happy Early Birthday 🎉 🎈🎂🎁 hope you have an awesome one!

It was your special day and Michael was planning a very special birthday gift he was gonna take you to the Bahamas 🇧🇸 to celebrate 🎉 your birthday week!!!!

Friends and relatives called to tell you happy birthday and you thanked them. You had a party and it was fun today Michael was taking to the Bahamas !!!

You were relaxing on the sofa and eating some snacks and watching some tv when you hear your adorable husband come through the door.

Michael: Hey baby Happy Birthday 😘💚❤️💙💚❤️

You: Thanks Baby but you told me that already earlier.

Michael: I know.

You: *Smiles*

Michael: *smiles* Ready for your birthday weekend

You: Yup! I'm so ready!

Michael: Great lets go!

You: Ok

You guys get your suitcase and after putting then in the car you get driven to the airport.

Once you get there you and Michael thank the driver and head on into the airport.

Soon you get on your flight and head to your destination you were so excited to get there you couldn't wait any longer!!!

As soon as you guys got there you jumped up and down cause you were finally there you always wanted to come here but you just never got the chance but now you did because of your  amazing and thoughtful husband.

After getting out of the airport you two went shopping and sightseeing and you also went to eat.

Throughout out your birthday week you two were having an amazing time walking around meeting new people sight seeing and shopping and watching some movies. It was so fun and you never wanted it to end but sadly it did cause your birthday week was over but you were glad you had fun and you thanked Michael for doing this for you.

You: Thanks for doing this for me Michael I had so much fun!

Michael: No problem Mari I'm glad you had fun i'd do anything to make you happy. 😘

Then you two went home and enjoyed a lovely night indoors.

Alright you guys I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽 and again Mari i hope you have an amazing birthday.