Your Journal Gets Exposed 😱😱😱

This imagine is based on the movie Read It And Weep. Hope u enjoy it!☺️☺️☺️

You have a diary that has your whole life in it from the times you moved to the high school then now. But mostly you've been writing about this dreamy guy you met named Michael.

He was gorgeous unbelievably gorgeous. He was lean muscular and tall and he had the most beautiful smile you ever seen. You could never stop thinking about him.

One day after school you wrote in your diary about him again today.

You: "Dear Diary,

I saw him again today and he was still gorgeous as always why does he have to be so gorgeous

I wanna ask him out but i'm too shy

I wanna ask him out but i'm too shy. Should i????? Maybe

That week was fine but the 2 weeks later you weren't expecting what happened.

Your enemy Cecila got a hold of your journal "diary" and decided to read it out loud in front of everyone at assembly. You didn't want that you had to get your journal back no matter what it took.

*The assembled starts*

Cecila: Hello Everyone you all know me as Cecila Goodling. The most beautiful and popular girl in school. 😒🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😒😒. Now i have an announcement to make everyone knows our friend Y/n.

*She points to u*

Cecila: This is her diary. *shows your diary* Now lets see what our little Y/n has to say.

Cecila: Dear Diary Today was a rough day. It was my first day at a new school. Whatever lets move on.

*She skips a few pgs until she finds your entry on Michael.

Cecila: Ohh lookie here a entry on our dear friend Michael.

Cecila:  "Dear Diary,

I saw him again today and he was still gorgeous as always why does he have to be so gorgeous. I wanna ask him out but i'm too shy. Should i????? Maybe.
Aww how precious. Too bad he doesn't like you.

Michael: That's not true.

Cecila: Excuse me?

Michael: I said that isn't true. I do like Y/n.

Cecila and you: You Do???!!!!!!

Michael: Yea in fact I always have your so beautiful and intelligent. I've always wanted to ask you out but i was too shy too.

*You smile*

Michael: So i was wondering would you maybe wanna go out with me???

You: YES YES YES YES!!!!!

*You hug him. Cecila stomps away angrily and you and Michael have a wonderful evening together and he even asks you to be his girlfriend and you say yes ofc. And you two have a wonderful life together.

Alright I hoped you guys enjoyed this. Sorry if it stunk. But if you did enjoy it then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽