You meet David Bowie

Hey you guys this imagine was asked by rebelrebelstardust12 hope u like it kayla

Today was your graduation party you just graduated high school a week ago. Michael had a very special present for u he was gonna introduce u to his friend David Bowie. You were a fan of his as well Michaels.

Everyone was excited that you graduated including Michael's family. His sisters were extra happy. They all started planning the party while you amd Michael were at home watching some movies. The party started at 6:00 and it was 3 you had 3hrs until you had to get ready.

"Kayla, i have something for you for graduating" Michael says and smiles.

"What is is Mike?" You say

"Well, i was thinking we could go out and go to your favorite restaurant."

"Aww that would be nice. I would like that" You said.

"Good" He said.

It's now 5:10 and you and Michael decided to get ready. You put on your red silk dress.

And he put on his most elegant suit

Once he saw you he was stunned.

"Wow kayla you look gorgeous."

"Thanks baby"

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah." You said.

You both got in the car and headed to the restaurant. But what you didn't know is that everyone was planning on having a suprise party for you there. Everyone was already there they was waiting for you two.

You two got there at 5:30 (you guys live near the restaurant) an went in. You noticed that it was dark and got suspicious.

"Um... Why is it dark?" You asked

"I don't know" Michael said

"SUPRISE!!!!!!" Everyone said when they popped out of their hiding places.

You put your hand over your heart suprised and laughed.

"Haha. Aww I can't believe you guys did this for me."

Latoya came up to you and said "Of course we did this for you we're so proud of you. She then hugs you and you hig her back.

"Hey Kayla baby come here"

You walk over to him.

"Yes" you said.

"I got a suprise for you"

"Another one" You chuckle.

"Yea i want you to meet someone" He said

"Ok" you said.

"Alright. Hey David"

Soon a guy turns around and you are suprised to see David Bowie.

"OMG!" You thought.

"You're... You're... You're. You couldn't david Bowie.

David chuckled and said "David bowie, yes yes i am it's nice to meet you Kayla. Michael has told me all about you."

"Really?" you said.

"Yes. He said you were stupendous. And that you were amazing and the best thing that's ever happened to him."

"Aww. Really?" You said

"Yes." Michael said

You turned around to face him.

"Kayla you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. You make me so happy i don't think i've ever been happier until I found you. You make me so happy. And that's why I'm wondering.. he gets down on one knee. Will you do me the honor of marrying me." He asked having a hopeful smile on his face.

You cried tears of joy.

"Yes Michael of course i'll marry you." You said and hugged him.

He hugged you and put the ring on your finger and kissed you passionately. And the rest of the day you guys partied till the break of dawn.

Hey everyone hope u liked it especially you kayla hope this what u wanted. Anyway if u liked it vote and comment and i'll see you guts next time see ya✌️