You Get Him Back

After that prank Michael pulled on you to make you cry you knew you had to get him back. He thinks he can make you cry and get away with it No! Uh-uh. You decided to do the hickey prank on him and see how he responds😉😏.

*You set up the camera and talk to your viewers*

You: Hey guys so i know you guys saw that prank michael did to me and made me cry but i'm not gonna let him get away with it no no way! so i'm gonna do the hickey prank on him let's see how he responds he'll probably think I cheated which i would never do EVER! I love him to death. Anyways this is payback for you mike sorry babe but you made me cry now it's your turn.

*You set up your cameras and hide them*

*You put some lipstick on your neck to make it look like someone gave you that hickey.*

You: Haha. Ok guys as you can see i've put some lipstick on my neck to make it look like someone did something there 😏 Haha!!!!! Alright let's get this prank started.

*A few hrs later*

You were sitting in the living room watching tv when Michael came in and say next to you.

Michael: Hey baby😊💙😘 *he kisses you*

You: Hey Mike *You kiss him back*

You continue watching tv and he watches it too when he suddenly looks at your neck and sees something.

Michael: What's that?????

You: What's what????

Michael: This on your neck??????

You: Nothing babe just some bruises.

Michael: Uh-huh. To me they look like hickeys. Have you been cheating on me behind my back.

You: NO Baby. I swear.

Michael: They're hickey's i know they are you have been cheated on me!! How could you and all the love i have been giving you. I give you everything you want and this is what i get in return. *He says starting to cry he then leaves the room upset and mad*

You: *You go to the camera and talk to your viewers* Ohhh guys i think i got him really upset. Oh man!!!!. *You go to you guys room and see he's crying.

You: Aww babe.

Michael: Don't touch me.

You: Babe it was a prank!!! I'm sorry. It was a prank i'm sorry but i mean u got me with that break up prank so i had to get you back.

Michael: It's just a prank??

You: It's just a prank baby. I'm sorry i'm so so so so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry *You hug him*

You look into the camera* well guys as you can see i got him good!!! Got him so good that he was crying aww i'm sorry babe. But if you guys liked this then give it a thumbs then put in the comments #Team Y/n and we'll see you guys next time bye. *You turn off the camera*

You: So do you forgive me?

Michael: Yea but i am gonna get you

You: *you laugh* Ok if you say so.

Alright you that's it what did u guys think if u liked u know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽️.