You're on your period

It's that time if the month of again your periods here. You woke with some pain in your abdomen and it was really hurting. "Ow"  you thought. The pain was becoming a little unbearable. So u decided to take some advil. Oh boy don't u wish mike was there to take care of u but he's in the studion right now.

You were in your room in pain because of the menstrual cramps. They were so painful you needed Michael to come now so that he could help. You grabbed your phone and called him.

"Hello" He said.
"Michael!" You said still in pain
He noticed the sound if you're voice and got instantly worried.
"Y/N, baby what's wrong. R u ok. What's wrong?"
"Mike calm down, it's nothing extreme it's just that my period is here is here and i was wondering if you could get a few things.?"
"Yeah sure what?" He asked.

You told him the stuff you wanted and he went to the store to get it. He came back in 10 mins and came to you guys room and gave you your stuff. You thanked him and you 2 snuggled up and watched a movie while eating some of the chocolates and candies 🍫 🍬🍭 in the bag.

Alright u guys I hoped u guys like this one. If u did u know what to do comment and vote. Oh and 1 last thing periods suck especially the crmps that comes along with them.

Well be y'all see ya later ✌️