You have a nightmare

You and Michael were asleep in bed but you were having a very scary nightmare for

Nightmare
You were in a dark room but then a light came on and you saw Michael across the room. You ran to him and snuggled in his arms but there was something wrong he DIDN'T HUG U BACK 😐😟😧😧😧😧😧. You looked up at him and said "Michael what's wrong" He looked at you with guilt and and said nothing. "Mike what's wrong you can tell me" He still didn't say anything but another walked into the room. She was a little skinnier than you with a thin figure and blond hair. "Who's she?" You asked. "Y/N I'm breaking up with you" Michael said. You couldn't believe your ears did he say he was breaking up with you. "Wait , what?" "I'm breaking up with you Y/N" you were heartbroken 💔 and couldn't believe it tears were streaming down your face. The girl came and stood next to him. He put his hand around her waist and said "Sorry Y/N. I hope we still can be friends" You didn't answer him you broke down and cried and screamed NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!.

End of nightmare
You were shaking in yiur sleep and Michael woke up and shook you awake. You woke up with tears in your eyes. "Y/N what's wrong baby" "I had the most awfullest nightmare." You said."What was it?" He asked. "You left me for somebody else" you said about to cry again. Michael came close to you and wiped your tears away. "Y/N, baby you never have to worry about that. Your the only girl for me. No other girl compares to how great you are and that's a fact. He said smiling. You smiled and snuggled close to him. You were happy that you were gonna have your Peter Pan forever and ever and that nothing was gonna tear you apart nothing.

Alright this may not look like a nightmare but it would be for us girls.Alright on another note if enjoyed this u know what to do comment and vote and i'll see you in the next imagine. ✌️ see ya