Make a Wish

You wanted to be a normal teen like everyone else!! Be free have fun but you couldn't cause you have been stuck inside this lamp for almost all your life and just wanna be free and live a normal teenage life but that will only happen if someone wishes you free and you don't know if that will ever happen.

One day A boy named Michael and his brothers were at a artifact museum just looking around when Michael found something that caught his attention your lamp. It was so beautiful he wanted it and so he bought it.

It intrigued him so much he wanted to know the history of your lamp but then he saw some words on your lamp that said rub me he was confused at first but he did what it said and before he knew it smoke was around him and then u popped out!

You: Hello i am T (You can use your name if you want to) the genie of the lamp.

Michael: A genie? He said shocked

You: Yes. And what is your name

Michael: My names Michael.

You: Michael ☺️💖 Ok. Alright Michael what are your wishes let me warn you you are only allowed to make 3.

Michael: Only 3?

You: Yup!

Michael: Ok. Um.. My first wish is I wish to have some KFC?

You: As you wish.

And you made his wish come true and some KFC popped into his lap and again he was shocked.

Michael: Wow? That's amazing!

You: Yup!

You: Ok whenever you need me either call my name or rub the lamp.

Michael: Do you have to go?

You: No I don't have to

Michael: Cause I thought we could hang out for a bit

You: Sure!! I would love too

Michael: Great! So tell me about yourself

You: Ummm... Well what do you wanna know

Michael: Everything

You: That might take awhile

He giggles and you tell him all about your life from your life in the lamp to making wishes and about your parents how they were genies too. You also told him how much you love to sing and draw and he told you about how much he loves singing too and wishes to become a singer one day and he also likes to draw in his spare time.

During the last few days you two have been having fun getting to know each other and hanging out and also you have been growing feelings for Michael and he for you.

Michael made his second wish to keep his parents from divorcing when he saw something about to tear his family apart. He loved spending time with you to him you were his best friend and he was yours!

One your last day there you and Michael were sitting in his room watching tv you two knew that it was your last day and you weren't so happy about it you didn't wanna leave and he didn't want you too.

He's been thinking about his last wish but he couldn't think of anything besides you leaving.

You: So Michael have you decided on your last wish?

Michael: I wish you didn't have to go

You: I wish I didn't have to go too but i have too. These last few days have been the funniest i've had in years thank you so much for showing me how much fun it can be being a teenager can be?

Michael: No problem. Is their anyway i can get you to stay?

You: The only way i can stay is if someone sets me free!

Michael: Ok then here's my last wish: I wish you were free from your lamp so we can spend more time together

You were so happy that you were so eager to grant it and you did you were finally free and because of that your sister took your place as the next genie and you were free to live your life as a normal teen!

You: Michael thank you so much. You said as you hugged him!

Michael: No Problem.

Michael: Now that your free I was wondering if you would maybe wanna go out with me?

You: Really?

Michael: Yea I like you a lot T!!

You: I like you too

Michael: So.. what do you say?

You: Yesss i would love to go out with you

He smiled and hugged you and you did the same back!

You were happy you had a date with your true love and you were a normal teen

Or were you????🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Alright you guys I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽. Oh and get this before this one i was almost done with the other one and then I accidentally deleted it 😭 and had to write it all over again 😭😡😤 but yea that stunk! But yea anyways hoped you guys liked it see ya!